• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CRS hassaling fuel Bill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRS hassaling fuel Bill?

I have recently ended an Energy supplier contract whereby I phone prior to arrange the contract, phoned and the end of the contract and provided an accurate meter reading each time. On both occasions I selected to pay on receipt of the bill which is only fair so I could see what usage was charged and for how long the bill was made up. The account for supply has since transferred to another supplier.
    The Energy Company in question have my E mail and postal address and phone number.

Enter CRS.
    I have had several, @ eight messages via text and @ 5 voice messages requesting me to contact them and arrange a payment.
    My opinion is that I do not have a contract with this outfit (CRS) and I have never had any contact from the Energy supplier other than me contacting them, no bill or any other type of communication.
    I would assume that that the Energy Company have sold the debt to CRS without even trying to collect payment. I find this a bizarre situation but I feel I must continue to ignore CRS as contact may be assumed as Contractual.
    I would very much like to pay the debt on presentation of a bill but certainly not through CRS.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X