• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CB Vs Lowells Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CB Vs Lowells Group

So I've been calling the "signature" on my letters for the last couple of weeks always to be told they where unavailable.
    Well sent a rocket up the last agents bottom and it's surprising what happens when you drop a few names, Mr Collins, and threaten court action

So I have been promised that this will be flagged up are immensely urgent and I have given them a further week to comply.
    That will take this just outside the statutory 40 days, but not to far.

I feel another letter to Bob might be needed, but we'll see.

Comment

Well finally I might be getting some where.
      After failing yet again to get through to Customer Services (joke) I asked to be transferred to Bob's office.
      I ended up with a member of the Compliance Audit team and they have promised that this will be rectified for me.
      SO we'll see.

I made it very clear that I require ALL information they hold and that, as there was no legal action, they can't claim the normal legal exclusions from DPA.
      Slightly concerning that I had to explain some parts of DPA to the Compliance dept, but I suppose that par for the course.

Comment

Thursday I finally received a small bundle from Lowell regarding my Cap1 debt.
        Well as expected there's nothing of substance, BUT, on the obverse, no assignment documentation or agreement.

Oh dear, so Lowell's owe me a couple hundred, now do I pursue them for this, hmmm.
        Decisions, decisions

Comment

just to say i have just had letters off andrew bartle saying hes taking me to court and ive said good see you there. theyve been harrassing me for yrs so im subscribing to this

Comment

Admittedly I sort of gave up on this one.
            They only had £200 from Cap1 from my charges refund.

IF they do actually start action give me a shout and I'll happily assist.

Comment

thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X