• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

notice of arrears from the Nasty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notice of arrears from the Nasty

I have moved this post from the Natwest Section, as to not confuse the issues.

Well well after 18months of nothing, I have heard from the good old Nasty regarding and alleged overdraft debt They have now sent me the template arrears notice, enclosing a information sheet from the OFT. When you read the information sheet from the oft, bit scary if you did not know any better. The arrears notice show further penalty charges and interest applied at their unarranged borrowing rate. Put the balance up to 3 times more.

States Do not ignore this arrears notice blah blah

Doing nothing could make it worse. the lender could take legal action

I am about to send them a 4page letter explaining to them the errors of their ways. This account is the issue of legal proceeding issued by me

I have also given them a proposal to resolve this dispute, which I am sure they will truely love. and sent them a copy of the oft debt collection guidence for their reference.

The gloves are off on this one now stupid stupid people

Re: notice of arrears from the Nasty

Well how strange, the lad got one too Hell.
    As he is a DMP and never missed a payment to them I wrote and told them so. I also mentioned the account is in dispute as the total amount is charges.
    Maybe this is a last ditch attempt by them to rake some money in, before they start paying out big time.
    Oh and hope you are keeping ok Enaid x

Comment

Hello Enaid,

I am very well thank you, and hope that you are well too.

Yes, I do believe the financial institutes are trying to tidy up their financial situation:santa_cheesy: Bit of a meaningless time consuming venture, get it off me to give it back to me.

Mind blowing tactics DDDDDDrrrrrrrrrr Wonder who thought that one up eh:santa_cheesy:

Total Morons,

I have not paid them a bean and I have no intention of either, I have been sitting watching my credit file and I know that they are racking up the alledged debt with further penalty charges and interest. It tripled over the last year, and all the while the court case against them is stayed. Waiting for a breakdown of the alleged debt from them, probably ignore the request or take their time as always

So much for justice and all that.

Might have to chain myself outside a branch of the NW in a protest, but somebody would have to feed me My Husband wouldn't he would just be glad of the peace and would actually manage to use the computor LOL

Anyway onwards and upwards as they say

Speak soon

Comment

Hi Hells,

Have you SAR'd them lately? Have a read here Important News Soon To Break as this your debt is ringing alarm bells in my head, I may be way off the mark though.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          Hi Hells,

Have you SAR'd them lately? Have a read here Important News Soon To Break as this your debt is ringing alarm bells in my head, I may be way off the mark though.
          Hello Tools,

Thanks for your post, I have already read this and I am sure that there is a lot more to come of this scandal. :santa_cheesy: I have SAR them last year, but I do believe its time for a more up to date version.

I also think that it is very interesting that if anybody sends a 77/78 request, they either can't locate them, don;t have them or send you a recontructed one..

OTR(sorry) I have started a couple of threads regarding rbs/natwest breach of the cca, by not providing copies of credit agreements. This would be to compile a massive complaint to the oft and fsa. Who may investigate if enough of us complain. Would you mind posting up a thread for LB members who have not received their copies to add their complaints.

Cheeky, but necessary:santa_wink: One needs to look at the bigger picture:santa_cheesy:

Comment

Be careful, Hells, they will only have to produce data SINCE the last SAR. After all, if you believe they failed to comply last year then you needed to have gone to the ICO about it.

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
              Be careful, Hells, they will only have to produce data SINCE the last SAR. After all, if you believe they failed to comply last year then you needed to have gone to the ICO about it.
              Hello natweststaffmember,

How ya doing, hope you are well.

I am just after what they have been doing over the last 18months as regarding the the AGF they were still taking after they terminated the account, all of the penalty charges and interest they have applied to it, to times 3 the amount they claim I owe them.:santa_cheesy:

Thanks for your concern

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X