• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Enaid v Monument ***Settled***

Well done Enaid, really chuffed for you, be able to nip out and buy some paracetamol now - he owes you that much at least!!!

congratulations!!!!

Comment

Well Done

It hws hard work, but you got there in the ENd

CONGRATS

Comment

Thanks, what do you mean hard work I hardly felt a thing pmsl :slayer:

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!!!

Glad its sorted, ran you close to the wire but got there in the end.

Go and have a lie down in a darkened room with some paracetamol...........
          Is no longer here

Comment

yes enaid i hope hes eternally grateful and takes u out for a meal at the very least!!!! :rolleyes::banana:

Comment

Got a letter from the local court this morning............
              IT IS ORDERED THAT
              1. The claim be struck out.
              Upon there being no attendance by either party.
              :crazy:

Comment

Did you tell them it was settled?

Comment

course I did letter went in the day before, they don't know what day it is, not me for a change pmsl
                  I have rung them all is ok

Comment

thats strange theyre under a lot of strain though poor things!

Comment

Yes the girl at the court said the same thing pmsl
                      and as the system went down again, it put them further behind lol

Comment

Just waking this thread up, as will be doing a round 2 shortly.
                        They are relentless with their telephone calls, I have sent the standard harassment letter and they replied to it. I have since sent them another letter with a bit more umph, see how this pans out. Either way I will be requesting all the charges made on the account from the last lot back and maybe I try CI this time

Comment

Go for it Nelly, we are all here to help if you need it :kiss:
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

3 times in 4 mins she has phoned this morning, complaint going in to whoever needs be I'm sick to the back teeth with these people. Oh and the nice lady on the phone didn't know what mithering meant till I told her.

Comment

Have just emailed FOS see what happens now, bloody Monument

Comment

Did you ever speak to Trading Standards, when i gave you their numbers?
                                342 3558
                                342 3483

PKea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X