• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Enaid v Monument

god enaid theyre being a right pain on this one!! theyre acting like natwest ! think they must have the same advisors!!
    lol
    dont worry though enaid itll be over soon and you can breathe again then! i know i was in a real state for natwest cos it went right upto the date ! so i know telling you not to panic might be wasted but we are all here for you and wish you loads of luck on this and sending lots of love xxxxxxx

Comment

Enaid hun I'll allways be there for you. I may not get there in person, but i'll be with you in spirit.
      You'll be just fine...... if I could just get mine to court I'd be fine. Swines have stayed it after all though...... did'nt even read the blummin bundle
      oh well battle of epic proportions is about to ensue...... i'm not done yet.
      send me your email hun and i'll send you something to take to court and read out if they try to stay it....... if you can get em to read it it may help.
      don't forget to make 3 copies..... one for you,court and deffense...you'll need to hand them out at the time. just adjust it to suit.
      might not make any difference But you never know

I still think it might get my case heard....... if I can just get em to read it in the first place

Comment

Ok folks,
        Tis now 2 days to court
        I have had 2 hours reading up on this matter this morning and to be honest I am still at a loss.
        Apparently some courts are staying CC claims with NO right of appeal.
        Some courts are carrying on with CC claims as normal.
        Barclays are sending out letters re staying CC claims, the letters are refering to over draft charges, so looks like it,s a standard letter to scare us off. We don't get over draft charges on a CC.
        From what I can gather!!!!!!!!! and you know me now folks I do get mixed up lol
        This matter needs to be addressed and some uniform advice sorted for us peeps who are clueless.
        Have we a right to appeal even if judgy say NO? bearing in mind this has to be paid for as well.
        Barclays cannot stay the claims only the judge, is this correct?
        If we can appeal have we got all the info we need in one package, so we can go ahead?
        I have only read up on Barclaycard folks so please do not take this as gospel for any other CC's
        I think I have had enough mind boggling this morning lol.
        If someone could just clear up these points for me I will be very grateful.
        Thank You in advance.
        Ps I will be back tomorrow to pick yer brains about court on Friday lol Enaid xxx

Comment

Okidokii,
          just rang the court the claim is still going ahead
          oooooooooh eck watch this space lol

Comment

The Court will say that because you haven't let them know the case is settled yet.

I would ring litigation or whoever is dealing with your case today and ask them if they are aware the court date is in two days time.

Comment

yes enaid id def phone someone at monument and remind them that court is friday.and a call to barclaycard wouldnt go amiss either.im sure its only the judge who can issue a stay.but the banks are sending out standard letters to all who have claimed saying they are outting everything on hold til the OFT thing is over

Comment

Sorted I think Archer awaiting an email this afternoon.
                I will keep you informed at post all details later, got a bit of a sweat on earlier but I think I'll be ok now lol Enaid xx

Comment

lol enaid just keep calm and all will be well xxx good luck!

Comment

Keep at em Enaid, I'm sure you'll get a nice reply by email this afternoon.....nearly at the winning post now, keep us posted

Wendy xx
                    Is no longer here

Comment

You peeps must be from heaven, you are so so nice.
                      They say money is the root of all evil, maybe so but it's also the start of some lovely friendships Enaid xxx

Comment

No, West Brom is a long way from heaven mate, believe me But i know where I will be if I don't get these bloody service reports done....I'm sure the boss wonders why the "done" pile never seems to grow when he's out! He must think I'm dead crap at my job lol!!!
                        Is no longer here

Comment

lol only if heaven rains all the time and has a brummie accent!!! lol

Comment

any news??

Comment

Good luck Enaid,I will be on a coach on my way to Southampton but will be thinking of you will check first chance I get.

Comment

Yes I got an Email this morning, they have settled in full ....................
                                but I am not supposed to tell anyone, so keep it quiet eh lol.
                                Cheers all for the support and help, that Legs and Co sure know what they are doing lol
                                Al if you have any credit card charges get em sorted.
                                Enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X