• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tameside court are a usless bunch

With my Abbey case i recieved payment and wrote to courts to adjourn date while cheque cleared. Abbey also faxed the court to tell them the same.
    I spoke to court to check they had recieved the correspondance and the clerk told me that due to the date being in a couple of days I would still have to attend.
    So day off work and i attend court, I report to clerk who tells me to speak to someone else who tells me that the case is adjourned as I requested. The hearing isnt taking place......
    So a wasted day cos some clerk is full of SH*^ and doesnt know what to say.

Comment

I have fully complied Pk and they haven't. If the case were going to be stayed surely they should have informed us before the bundle stage, all that effort and cost that could have been prevented, I am fuming.

Comment

Still put your complaint in writting hun, if the case does'nt get stayed it's not gonna look good for monument if they have'nt even bothered to comply with the bundle.
        I know how you feel though, this is all really starting to take the pee a bit now. I'm not even getting the information I need from the courts.... i know for a fact that cobbets won't get their bundle in on time, Natwest have NEVER bothered getting back to me regardless of sending them emails and letters.... and just for good measure cobbets did'nt even know who I was the last time i spoke to them. so yeah think I'm right there with ya hun on the fuming stakes
        oh and I've got to get my bundle together this week too........and i don't want to....really can't be arsed!.......but I know I gotta waste my time and money doing it anyway...same as everyone else has........lol

Oooo just a thought, probably won't make any difference what so ever but add in section 6 (think that's the bit) of the human rights act! the bit that refers to your right to a fair trial within a reasonable time.
        I'm going to add it into my bundle just as a matter of course, the judge can choose to ignore it or not but at least he can see I'm aware of it!! might just help swing it ya never know!

Comment

Bloody hell Tempty you not the little kitten any more you have grown like yer puppy pmsl
          It wasn't that long ago you had no idea, now you are stating Human Rights laws, I admire you no end Tempty, you are shining now girl.
          I will write tomorrow and I think I will alsomention wasted costs if it is to be thrown out. I am going to work in a mo so I will do it in the morning. I tend to think better early on lol, before the grey cells start fading lol.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Heated swimming pool eh, I thought peeps on here were supposed to be poor pmsl
            No diving lady, you will hurt yourself lol.
            Lol the pool was one of my ebay bargins year before last
            one of those 15 foot easy up thingys, came with filter/solar cover and ground sheet when you "buy it now" cost me £55 all in inc delivery... not ever seen one going for such a daft price since!! think the silly so-in-so made a boo boo there, not that i minded....lol

I bought a pool chemical kit last year for £20 and now once it's up it stays up, without having to refill the damn thing
            cheap, easy, relitavley hassle free fun for the kids

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Bloody hell Tempty you not the little kitten any more you have grown like yer puppy pmsl
              It wasn't that long ago you had no idea, now you are stating Human Rights laws, I admire you no end Tempty, you are shining now girl.
              I will write tomorrow and I think I will alsomention wasted costs if it is to be thrown out. I am going to work in a mo so I will do it in the morning. I tend to think better early on lol, before the grey cells start fading lol.

Lol enaid hun, I take me time but I get there in the end.
              could'nt do any of it without you guy's though
              don't work too hard
              if I don't catch you later, see you in the morning

Comment

Re: Enaid v Monument

Well tis court on Friday
                I am just bumping this thread for a count down, moral support and maybe a lot of advice pmsl, but not happy really
                I thought I may have had a stay from court even though it's a credit card:rolleyes:
                I thought Monument would have settled by now.
                I thought if it came to court I would be cool, calm and collected.
                We all know what thought did I best start following that cart lol Enaid xx

Comment

Don't panice Enaid, you're always the cool calm and collected one - if you start panicking the rest of us have no bloody chance lol.
                  I'm sure Monument won't turn up......
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Enaid

Virtual support by the bucket load heading over to you xx

Physical support available, you only have to ask but what use I'd be I really don't know, but the offer is there.:o

Check the post Friday (is there post Friday?)

I do cool, calm and collected, usually after 14 bacardi's

Go get 'em girl :devil:

Comment

• Re: Enaid v Monument

Are Barclays Litigation dealing with this?
                      If so I would give them a call
                      If you need numbers or email adresses, give me a shout

Comment

Thanks Wendy and Jan, just thinking about the drink bit jan, may have to put a bottle of rum and 4 bottles of coke on me wasted costs lol, I've lost count of how many of them I have had while doing this claiming thingy lol. As Monument have hardly caused any probs up to now I will give them the benefit of the doubt and just charge them for the 1 litre lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                          Are Barclays Litigation dealing with this?
                          If so I would give them a call
                          If you need numbers or email adresses, give me a shout
                          I got the numbers PK thanks, I just am a bit peed off as I have followed all drections, done everything by the book and they don't even bother. I really don't see why it is always the person in the right in these matters that has to do all the chasing.
                          I think it's too late now as the latest statement came yesterday and they have not repaid any charges, so I will have to ask to have it stayed till the money comes anyway.
                          That is unless they turn up Friday and offer to settle before we go in.

Comment

Enaid, I think it would be worth an email to someone, didn't one of your earlier posts mentiuon something about a bloke who couldn't settle at the moment cos he was dealing with peeps with court dates earlier than yours? Well there can't be many people with closer dates than you now!
                            Is no longer here

Comment

I think I will try an email tomorrow, see then if I can get it in writing if they are going to turn up or pay up lol.
                              Do you want another laug, going to same court next Fri 24th for a hearing against Barclaycard lol

Comment

Glutton for punishment aren't you??????

Gotta go, boss is lurking and I gotta ge some work done (for once!)
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X