• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Update CAP 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update CAP 1

Hi all
    After taking a chill pill and becoming less stressed about CAP 1
    I sent a letter asking who I should pay with 2 DCAs chasing me and CAP 1 refusal to accept my payment direct.
    I also asked for my CCA to cover myself has its all gone awol and akward
    Got a letter today stating they could take upto 4 weeks to look into my situation and if it takes longer they will let me know.
    My question is are they stalling or is it not a response to my CCA request
    there is no heading just my account number
    and the cheeky so and so have asked me to be patient while they collect the information.
    Tags: None

Re: Update CAP 1

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
    Hi all
    After taking a chill pill and becoming less stressed about CAP 1
    I sent a letter asking who I should pay with 2 DCAs chasing me and CAP 1 refusal to accept my payment direct.
    I also asked for my CCA to cover myself has its all gone awol and akward
    Got a letter today stating they could take upto 4 weeks to look into my situation and if it takes longer they will let me know.
    My question is are they stalling or is it not a response to my CCA request
    there is no heading just my account number
    and the cheeky so and so have asked me to be patient while they collect the information.
    sounds like crapital one, i,m doing a reclaim on ppi on cap 1 at the moment i,ve never been late with a payment,never defaulted,never even rolled them into the dmp i had 2 years ago but the hassle i,ve had trying to do this reclaim is untrue, they,ve put a hold on my account,tried to get me on a payment plan as they,ve come to the totally wrong conclusion that i,m in financial difficulty as i,m trying to reclaim, they begger belief,i,m trying to scrape enough out of 6 ppi missolds to pay them off winner then i,ll be done with them and will then close my account with them,nightmares.

Comment

Thanks cappo
      The letter ping pong has started again another arrived today
      stating that Credit Solutions are dealing with it but thats not strictly true either the last DCA chasing it was Scotcal
      So im hoping the first letter received as per my above post is the one about the CCA then it may give me some leverage when trying to pay them back

Comment

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
        Thanks cappo
        The letter ping pong has started again another arrived today
        stating that Credit Solutions are dealing with it but thats not strictly true either the last DCA chasing it was Scotcal
        So im hoping the first letter received as per my above post is the one about the CCA then it may give me some leverage when trying to pay them back
        they don,t make it easy winner do they?

Comment

My sentiments exactly
          I think the lack of headings on their letters so I cant make out what they are replying to is a sham
          But the only thing I can do is put the account into dispute because of the CCA unless they find one in the near future then the prats might let me pay them back which is all i have ever wanted to do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X