• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shas V Capital 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shas V Capital 1

Just to update, I haven't heard anything from these since my previous post
    :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

I KNEW you were going to say that.

Comment

Great stuff!
        :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Hi Shaz - ditto for me

Comment

Have you put the account in dispute Shaz?
            Presumably the DCAs can't sell the debt on or assign it if the account is in dispute?
            I suppose Crap1 says there is no dispute / refuse to recognise a dispute (like me and Barclaycrapcard). But by kicking THAT issue off to the FOS (ie the copy agreement not sent) presumably Shaz can delay Crap1 palming her off onto the DCAs?

Comment

Hi Mike, long time no see. Glad yours is at a halt too!

Debt star, I asked for the usual stuff, put the account in default. They passed it to someone else who gave it them back. Then they sent me a pile of paperwork saying that they had complied as per a previous post. I ignored them & haven't heard anything since.

Comment

Fantastic. It does work then

Comment

Seems to! I don't want to be overly confident & think that it's all over! I have lots of accounts in this situation adding up to tens of thousands. It is amazing though!
                  ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                  & of course I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now or be myself if it wasn't for all of the help I have had from the people on here. Everyone of them is a true star! x
                  Last edited by shas; 17th September 2010, 13:44:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by shas View Post
                    Hi Mike, long time no see. Glad yours is at a halt too!

Debt star, I asked for the usual stuff, put the account in default. They passed it to someone else who gave it them back. Then they sent me a pile of paperwork saying that they had complied as per a previous post. I ignored them & haven't heard anything since.

Been a while now, still working on OH MBNA! all o.k. there?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                      Been a while now, still working on OH MBNA! all o.k. there?
                      Well, I have 3 outstanding charging orders which were going to be pursued (their agreements are unenforceable) but I've been sidetracked with ill health & family matters so dont know whether I can start again on here with them again or not.... Im having an op in 9 wks which will put me out of action (enforced rest lol) until the new year/mid jan so I'll have plenty of time to read up whilst I am resting! Apart from that all of the others are "up in the air somewhere!" which is excellent!

Comment

Well, I have 3 outstanding charging orders which were going to be pursued (their agreements are unenforceable) but I've been sidetracked with ill health & family matters so dont know whether I can start again on here with them again or not.... Im having an op in 9 wks which will put me out of action (enforced rest lol) until the new year/mid jan so I'll have plenty of time to read up whilst I am resting! Apart from that all of the others are "up in the air somewhere!" which is excellent!

Take it easy Shaz, take your time, keep us informed on Op etc o.k.?

Comment

Yes. course i will. thank you!

Comment

You wouldn't believe my luck but....

I had that op & went away for new year. On the plane back I got blurred vision... I went to the docs thinking i needed eye drops but was sent to eye casualty where I found out I needed another op!!! After months of blurred vision, I finally got the treatment & on my 1st night out after that I broke my foot!!! I was told it wasn't broken however & that it'd only take 6 weeks to heal but it didn't & months later ...October to be precise...after lots of physiotherapy I could finally fit a shoe on it & restarted my life!! Back now though

Comment

Just a quick update, Capital one have wrote to me to say they've sold this debt to Lowell's....
                              &....
                              lowells have wrote to me asking for the money.

the capital one default is reported until October 2014.

As far as I was concerned, this account was in dispute as my cca request dated 23/7/2009 was still unsatisfied.

is there anything I need to do regarding this in order to keep the stress to a minimum? The balance Lowell's are asking for is over £5000.

Regards, Sharon
                              Last edited by shas; 15th August 2014, 14:02:PM.

Comment

You wouldn't believe my luck but....

I had that op & went away for new year. On the plane back I got blurred vision... I went to the docs thinking i needed eye drops but was sent to eye casualty where I found out I needed another op!!! After months of blurred vision, I finally got the treatment & on my 1st night out after that I broke my foot!!! I was told it wasn't broken however & that it'd only take 6 weeks to heal but it didn't & months later ...October to be precise...after lots of physiotherapy I could finally fit a shoe on it & restarted my life!! Back now though
                                Changing your name to Calamity Shaz :tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile _twink_t2::tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile_twink_t2: :tinysmile_twink_t2: take it easy Shaz.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X