• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

OH v MBNA (Partial refund in 23 days) now FULL REFUND !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OH v MBNA (Partial refund in 23 days) now FULL REFUND !

Tbh we havn't been getting that many charges on a monthly basis (although I have added them up today and there's over 700 in just over a year) but some months have managed to avoid charges altogethr, so never quite got to the snowball, although the snowflakes were starting to fall a little faster lol. But I know what you mean, the mega charges this month could have tipped it and started the nowball rolling down the hill fast.

We are always in credit at the beginning of the month but there always seems to be too much month left at th end of the money lol. Will still be in overdraft at the end of the month but maybe not up to the limit as usual, which would be nice. Also have cancelled the dd payment tombna so thats £25 a month I can spend on something else....

I would advise anyone to send the letter for the price of a stamp, you never know whats round the corner, although in all honesty I really do think they have made a mistake with the amount of charges they've refunded, because it works out at at least 30 charges, and as we only had the card about 4 years ago, and havent used it for at least 2 years, then I reckon they've gone astray somewhere, unless they have paid compunded interest or something. In th absence of a breakdown as to how they came to that figure, I am just trusting that they were right and keeping my gob shut......
    Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X