• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MIKE770 v Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIKE770 v Capital One

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    Had a letter refering to my payment plan not paid for 1 month, should I send copies of CCA & ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE LETTER also copy of subject request reminder reference CCA not supplied ,although they should combine letters which they obviosly do not, Curllleeeeeeeey?????:beagle:SIGNED by Director of Recoveries no less.

BUMP

Comment

It sounds like a good plan to me Mike.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Have sent complaint letter to Ombudsman to-day reference Penalty Charges showing their final response etc.

A batch of letters ready to send to CAP1 TO-MORROW in response to the above post No: - regarding non payment..:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Also receiving very fine Englishman messages on answer phone, must be Mumbia, king victoria velly fine English Gentleman..:beagle::beagle::beagle:
          Last edited by MIKE770; 27th September 2009, 20:12:PM.

Comment

Actualy sent off recorded delivery to-day to Cap One the copies of letters reference CCA also letter & copy of letter Account in Dispute. Also included SAR letter reporting full SAR had not been sent, no CCA etc etc.:beagle::beagle::beagle:
            Last edited by MIKE770; 30th September 2009, 06:40:AM.

Comment

Another phone call from crap one, indian gentleman insisting the client (me)ring him, told as I understand from the client (me) that the account is in dispute and all correspondence had to be in writing, answer "That Makes No Difference - tell him to ring me", end of call. 1471 No Phone No available.
              (11.01)

Comment

Mike if they are harrassing you send them a harrassment letter, the calls will soon stop then.

Another phone call from crap one, indian gentleman insisting the client (me)ring him, told as I understand from the client (me) that the account is in dispute and all correspondence had to be in writing, answer "That Makes No Difference - tell him to ring me", end of call. 1471 No Phone No available.
                (11.01)

Comment

Have started a log of their calls from to-day.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

Cap one has finally sent copy of : HEADED Application Form. then below near fold says credit agreement reg by the credit act 1974, with signature. Have tried scanning it on here with the relevant letters etc., but keeps showing in valid file. Nothing on back or rest of the page.
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Have received letters and copy of a signed HEADED Application Form, well below blank page Credit Agreement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Have truied to upload letters etc but keeps showing in-valid file.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comments please??????
                    Last edited by MIKE770; 14th October 2009, 15:14:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Could you email it to Admin@legalbeagles.info and I will try get it uploaded for you Mike.
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Any one up for £1 and how close to Loo Roll this will be

Comment

Cap one has finally sent copy of : HEADED Application Form. then below near fold says credit agreement reg by the credit act 1974, with signature. Have tried scanning it on here with the relevant letters etc., but keeps showing in valid file. Nothing on back or rest of the page.
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Have received letters and copy of a signed HEADED Application Form, well below blank page Credit Agreement Regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Have truied to upload letters etc but keeps showing in-valid file.:beagle::beagle::beagle:
                          HAVE E.MAILED TO ADMIN

MIKE770

Comment

In their letters they are making a lot of assumptions, including saying if after 30 days they have commited a criminal offence, do they not update these letters???:beagle:
                            Last edited by MIKE770; 15th October 2009, 10:42:AM.

Comment

I have the images and will try to upload them below in no particular order so if they are jumbled then apologies.
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

and the remainder.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X