• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bayv forged signature??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayv forged signature??

Hi

Not sure if this the right place to post but it is a credit agreement issue.

OK, I ordered some sofas from buy as you view. When it came to them being delivered I arranged it for a day when I was off work as I had to the agreement due it being in my name. They never turned up! They turned up the next day surprising the missus. They brought the sofas into the house and asked where I was as I needed to sign the credit agreement, the missus told them I was at work (which I can prove I was) and explained that they were supposed to arrive the day before as arranged. Instead of rearranging the bayv guy told the missus to sign the agreement, so she went sign her name. The guy stopped her and said 'No sign your partners name, as long as it looks as though he has signed it that's good enough!' So she naively did. There was three blokes in the room so I suppose she felt a bit wary when it happened the way it did! Surely this is wrong?

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X