• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marbles/capquest cca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marbles/capquest cca

hi guys

i have a issue with a cca request and full statement of account i requested with marbles
    marbles havent sent me any of the info required and have now sold the account to capquest

i have just spoke to capquest and they have advised me that they or marbles havent got a copy of the cca

what do you think i should do

best regards carl
    Tags: None

Re: marbles/capquest cca

Originally posted by carlos09 View Post
    hi guys

i have a issue with a cca request and full statement of account i requested with marbles
    marbles havent sent me any of the info required and have now sold the account to capquest

i have just spoke to capquest and they have advised me that they or marbles havent got a copy of the cca

what do you think i should do
    Got your PM and have replied. :ranger:

You shouldn't be speaking to them on the phone at all, keep all communication in writing. :typing:

If you have a letter saying they can't find your CCA you should keep that very safe, as it means they can't enforce the account in court. :whoo:

Are they chasing you for payment? If so, do post up what they're saying so we can work out a suitable response. If they're not chasing you right now, there's no need to remind them of your CCA request, however, when you do hear from them (in writing), do post up what they've sent you. :typing:

Don't call them and if they ring you, refuse to answer the security questions and hang up. :cell:

Comment

Re: marbles/capquest cca

Thanks for that flaming parrot. I have had a letter today from cahoots saying that there are clearing my balance and I have nothing left to pay. That's a bit strange lol. There have told me to cancel all payments to them. Any ideas what's going on ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X