• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hi, I need some help with a situation I am in. I would prefer not to go in to detail on a public forum, and it would be great if I could converse with someone via PM or email.

The situation briefly is I have a CCJ which I am trying to get rid of. It is for a loan that I didn't take out. I have asked the OC for a copy of the credit agreement, but they have been unable to provide a signed copy, just a generic one with my details on it (nothing signed). I am already at the stage of going to court, and need help with the processes and what exactly I can/can't say/do.

Please can someone help me, I am lost, and really do not want to end up paying hundreds in court fees.
    Tags: None

Re: Help Needed

Originally posted by Noob View Post
    Hi, I need some help with a situation I am in. I would prefer not to go in to detail on a public forum, and it would be great if I could converse with someone via PM or email.
    Although PM and/or email can sometimes be used for the purpose of sending documents, etc., the whole point of a forum is to discuss things on the threads. That policy is as much for your own protection as for the sake of the forum and other users. Someone could PM you offering advice they are not really qualified to give and, without anyone else's input, you wouldn't be aware of that fact.

If you are concerned about privacy, you may want to consider becoming a VIP member to keep your thread away from prying eyes.

Go to settings, the third group down is 'My settings', under 'My account', the last item is paid subscriptions. Under VIP member subscription, choose one year £9 or 10 years £25. See below. :grin:

Attached Thumbnails

Originally posted by Noob View Post
    The situation briefly is I have a CCJ which I am trying to get rid of. It is for a loan that I didn't take out. I have asked the OC for a copy of the credit agreement, but they have been unable to provide a signed copy, just a generic one with my details on it (nothing signed). I am already at the stage of going to court, and need help with the processes and what exactly I can/can't say/do.

Please can someone help me, I am lost, and really do not want to end up paying hundreds in court fees.
    There are times when you can have a CCJ set aside, but that depends on the circumstances under which it was obtained. You may want to look at this for reference: http://www.bdl.org.uk/images/12_EW_N...ty%20court.pdf

You wouldn't have to pay hundreds in court fees, the aplication fee is £80 for a N244 required to apply for set aside, provided you meet the criteria set out on the factsheet above.

Comment

Re: Help Needed

Is this issue related in any way to this other thread?

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...nings&p=373288

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X