• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC DG Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC DG Solicitors

Originally posted by Gorang View Post
    Barton can you let me know how you got the default notice and the copy of the agreementEDIT don't worry bout the CCA I have just found in the letter they sent you stating they included the CCA with that, but I still do need to know how you got the DN
    ie did you send them any requests for them, if you did can you let me know the date and type (ie SAR or CPR) of your resquest you sent and also the date of their reply
    or
    did they include them as evidence with their POC
    or
    was the default notice sent out at the time

Also still confirm what you find with the other 2 CRA's please
    O and also
    Confirm if it is HSBC that has registered the default with the CRA's

A copy of the agreement ws sent under sec 78

I have the original letter for the default

I have also received a copy of the agreement and terms from DG with their letter last week

HSBC registed the Default with Call credit
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Barton I just want to make sure of the dates here

Call credit shows the account was defaulted on 08/11/2009
    Default notice is dated 13/11/2009
    Default notice remedy date is 27/11/2009

so they actually defaulted you 5 days BEFORE they sent you the Default Notice

If this is correct then this is more amo we have against them

Mmm yes check the other 2 CRA's also, just for clarification as it will not do any harm

These dates are correct
    Last edited by Barton99; 12th October 2011, 23:12:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Gorang i have looked at the admended defense and unless order you posted, and it looks fine to me.
      Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Other 2 CRA's

Experian and Equifax

I have had a 30 day free trial with experian before do you still want me to go ahead as they will make me pay?

Thanks

Comment

Will get the equifax one in the morn

Comment

Originally posted by Barton99 View Post
            Other 2 CRA's

Experian and Equifax

I have had a 30 day free trial with experian before do you still want me to go ahead as they will make me pay?

Thanks
            If they charge you then no as i believe 2 will probably suffice and make it clear as to the dates they placed the default on your Credit File.
            Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Comment

Just checked with Equifax Nothing on there

Comment

well i would say we should go with the date on the call credit one, as it can only have been dated that date when added to the your credit file via call credit. So either way they placed in on your file prior to issuing a valid DN, making the default on your file inaccurate.

Comment

Mike770
                  Thank you very much for the very usefull link, and I think I will amend the defence and add that to it, just for clarification to the judge, and to put another nail in HSBC's lid lol

Barton
                  A copy of the agreement ws sent under sec 78
                  Sorry I am having a thick moment here (lol been a long day) so my appologies if I have grasped the wrong end of the stick with this one Barton
                  BUT
                  are you saying here you sent them a CCA request, if so when was that dated, and what was they date they responded, as I will need to add this to your defence

I knew that you had received a copy of the Agreement along with the solicitors letter last week, (only noticed that when i printed it off to read properly lol) so does this mean you have now received 2 copies of the agreement ?
                  ie one copy with the sols letter last week and also one copy in response to a previous CCA request?

If you have received 2 copies at different times,
                  is there any difference in the 2 agreements or are they both a carbon copy of each other?
                  also who sent them, ie sols send both or HSBC send 1 and sols send 1

No, as teaboy says there is no point in paying as 2 will sufice, all I wanted to do is triple check thats all so no need to spend out money

Chances are that HSBC will only have used Call Credit as banks tend to only use one CRA, but as Call credit is the newest of the 3 I just thought be wise to check with all 3, but like i said no point spending money on this, besides Experian are starting to be a bl**dy rip off with their prices they charge per month

Just checked with Equifax Nothing on there
                  Ok no probs thats what I half expected anyway

Teaboy

Gorang i have looked at the admended defense and unless order you posted, and it looks fine to me.
                  perfect thank you, once Barton answers the questions above I will amend again then repost up, if not tomorrow night then defo on saturday (as I taking sat off work), so if you can give it a final once over then that would be great, Barton can then hopefully get this posted away on monday

O One thing I forgot Barton

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but when you submit the N244 you will prob have a £45 fee to pay, (I think that price is correct but check with the court how much it is and how to pay, before you post everything to the court) as Shep said yesterday he had a £45 fee to pay when he submitted his N244

Also don't phone them until the last minute before you post it just incase HSBC is phoning the court to see if you have made any movement on the case, as loose clerk tounges can spoil surprises lol
                  Last edited by Gorang; 13th October 2011, 21:00:PM. Reason: typo's

Comment

Mike770
                    Thank you very much for the very usefull link, and I think I will amend the defence and add that to it, just for clarification to the judge, and to put another nail in HSBC's lid lol

BartonSorry I am having a thick moment here (lol been a long day) so my appologies if I have grasped the wrong end of the stick with this one Barton
                    BUT
                    are you saying here you sent them a CCA request, if so when was that dated, and what was they date they responded, as I will need to add this to your defence I will Post that date in the morning

I knew that you had received a copy of the Agreement along with the solicitors letter last week, (only noticed that when i printed it off to read properly lol) so does this mean you have now received 2 copies of the agreement ?
                    ie one copy with the sols letter last week and also one copy in response to a previous CCA request? Yes from HSBC

If you have received 2 copies at different times,
                    is there any difference in the 2 agreements or are they both a carbon copy of each other? The Same as each other
                    also who sent them, ie sols send both or HSBC send 1 and sols send 1 HSBC Sent 1st and Solicitors sent 2nd with letter last week

No, as teaboy says there is no point in paying as 2 will sufice, all I wanted to do is triple check thats all so no need to spend out money

Chances are that HSBC will only have used Call Credit as banks tend to only use one CRA, but as Call credit is the newest of the 3 I just thought be wise to check with all 3, but like i said no point spending money on this, besides Experian are starting to be a bl**dy rip off with their prices they charge per month

Ok no probs thats what I half expected anyway

Teaboy

perfect thank you, once Barton answers the questions above I will amend again then repost up, if not tomorrow night then defo on saturday (as I taking sat off work), so if you can give it a final once over then that would be great, Barton can then hopefully get this posted away on monday

O One thing I forgot Barton

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but when you submit the N244 you will prob have a £45 fee to pay, (I think that price is correct but check with the court how much it is and how to pay, before you post everything to the court) as Shep said yesterday he had a £45 fee to pay when he submitted his N244

Also don't phone them until the last minute before you post it just incase HSBC is phoning the court to see if you have made any movement on the case, as loose clerk tounges can spoil surprises lol
                    Yes I will do that

Comment

N244 I just paid 80GBP, but might be different if you claim benifits, the problem as I see it, myself I have a state pension + private pensions adding up to approx 175GBP, so somebody getting Pension Credit say to that figure gets other benifits, but because I have small pension benifts I get no help, makes you wonder if trying to help one self you are not better off being lazy and not save.

Comment

Gorang

Request under CCA I sent the request on the 16th Sept 2009 they responded on 26th October 2009

Thanks

Comment

Ok Thanks Barton

I will get onto this tomorrow (as I knakered tonight) and make a few amendments in the defence for you then re post up

Bl**dy hell they were quick with their responce to your CCA, 10 days, unheard of that lol

PMSL see Barton you were making them $h1t themselves even back then PMSL

Comment

Ok Thanks Barton

I will get onto this tomorrow (as I knakered tonight) and make a few amendments in the defence for you then re post up

Bl**dy hell they were quick with their responce to your CCA, 10 days, unheard of that lol

PMSL see Barton you were making them $h1t themselves even back then PMSL
                            Gordon

Thanks for that but you must be knackered 16th Sept - 26th October lol

Comment

Originally posted by Barton99 View Post
                              Gordon

Thanks for that but you must be knackered 16th Sept - 26th October lol
                              LOL I must of been, I did think that must of been the quickest I had ever seen a CCA being complied with, I should of known better and had another look lol

Appologies for not getting your defence amended yeaterday (so much for a day off on sat, got called out to work) I am on it now though, so will get it posted up soon

Comment

Amended Defence and N244 ready to be checked

Barton you could start putting all of your attachments together, and if there are any that you can't find then please just shout

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X