• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

serious advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Re: serious advice

I HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Please email me asap. I can explain the full extent of Mr Graham Derek Ralph and his Daughter Caroline

​​​​​​​"I am currently in court with FLEX MORTGAGES...same identical scam ..absolutely the same. I've got another hearing 21 November 2022. I wish I'd seen this earlier. Please send me anything that you have that can help me and the others in this forum. We could have joined together. I'm sending your post to the courts to confirm that we were scammed. Please contact me. Marie "

Comment

tah@Robin Hood

Comment

Hi Maria,
        I am having the same dilemma with Flex investments and vilcol. Please contact me would be good to take collective action

Comment

I know this is a old thread but I would like to hear from victims of Flex investments Ltd/ Mortgages

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X