• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CAREY v HSBC - CCA Judgments 23rd Dec - re recreated docs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CAREY v HSBC - CCA Judgments 23rd Dec - re recreated docs

Welcome, PriorityOne!

Comment

Hi P1
      They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Hi everyone.... :-)

Corr Basa..... is that a pic of you?..... you sexy beast you..... lol
        Remember the mantra :
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.
        Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

The following have all backed off/lost the battle:

A & L PLC; A & L Finance Ltd; Global Debt Management Services Ltd; Shoosmiths (solicitors); Fenton Cooper; Mack Hall; Moorcroft x2; HFC; Barclaycard; Mercers; The Lewis Group; CL Finance; Cabot; M&S Financial Services, Triton, Green & Co. (solicitors)....

F&F settlement of a £52K ex-repossession shortfall... and now own my home once again....

Currently dealing with Tesco (RBS) & Moorcroft for the 3rd time.... lucky, lucky me!!! .... :-)

Life is like a game of Chess.... watch the enemy, defend yourself against aggressive manouvres and when in doubt, move a pawn....

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
          Hi everyone.... :-)

Corr Basa..... is that a pic of you?..... you sexy beast you..... lol
          Oh dear !! It is me, but about 15 years ago. I'm greyer and more wrinkled!

I sure hope you are female - Oh dear (again) I suppose that's sexist !!!

Boy this hole is getting deeper!!
          They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Originally posted by basa48 View Post
            Oh dear !! It is me, but about 15 years ago. I'm greyer and more wrinkled!

I sure hope you are female - Oh dear (again) I suppose that's sexist !!!

Boy this hole is getting deeper!!
            I could really wind you up here and say I'm a bloke but please relax.... I am female, yes... lol!

:-)
            Remember the mantra :
            NEVER communicate by 'phone.
            Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
            Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
            Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

The following have all backed off/lost the battle:

A & L PLC; A & L Finance Ltd; Global Debt Management Services Ltd; Shoosmiths (solicitors); Fenton Cooper; Mack Hall; Moorcroft x2; HFC; Barclaycard; Mercers; The Lewis Group; CL Finance; Cabot; M&S Financial Services, Triton, Green & Co. (solicitors)....

F&F settlement of a £52K ex-repossession shortfall... and now own my home once again....

Currently dealing with Tesco (RBS) & Moorcroft for the 3rd time.... lucky, lucky me!!! .... :-)

Life is like a game of Chess.... watch the enemy, defend yourself against aggressive manouvres and when in doubt, move a pawn....

Comment

Well P1 you have caught me out as I always thought you were male even OTR lol, but thanks for putting me straight Ms P1
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Yip nudge nudge
                Hi
                please, what letters.. I & am about to be taking on 3 debts with LTSB,

My bottle has gone a bit since reading the judges findings & I now fear that my proposed letters will not now keep me out of court

Kind Regards

Myddrin

Comment

Hi guys I know this is an old post but was unsure where else to post, it seems relevant here, If a credit company obtains another credit company would that count as a variation to a credit agreement? If so as stated above does that mean if your credit card account gets taken over by another one should you receive the original executed agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by TomBlake8 View Post
                    Hi guys I know this is an old post but was unsure where else to post, it seems relevant here, If a credit company obtains another credit company would that count as a variation to a credit agreement? If so as stated above does that mean if your credit card account gets taken over by another one should you receive the original executed agreement?
                    Hi
                    If they are providing exactly the same service no thet dont.

If there is a material change they have to send you notification of assignment, guidlines also say that if the interest rate is changed you should be given the option of terminating the account and repaying the ballance on the old terms.

The act does say that you must have a current set of T and Cs issued if you get a new card.

Peter

Comment

I'm probley way off here but someone may understand what i'm going on about. If they can now produce reconstituted agreements in a court of law without having to explain where they came up with the agreement, would one expect the judge not to question my Reconstituted variables of terms and conditions I just may happen to find in order to get them to show the original becouse of the varied terms?
                      Does anyone understand what i'm getting at lol.
                      Human Augmentation.

Comment

Hi Bankster,

The jist is that they can reconstruct for an s78 request, however, if the agreement has been varied, interest rates ect, then they must provide a copy of the original agreement that allows them to do so.

In court, its a different matter. They should provide the original for proof purposes.

In this case, the burdon of proof was on Carey as he was the claimant.

Vint

Comment

Anyone got advice on how it works with mobile phone accounts. No CCA agreement just a simple set of terms and conditions? Lowell Portfolio claim that they dont have to provide a copy of an agreement for a court case because mobile phone agreements are exempt. I want to get a copy of the terms and conditions for my 3G account from May 06, but because Ofcom rules they were potentially unfair both DCA and OC keep fobbing me off with versions from 2008 which have been changed. Tried SAR requests under DPA and even asking Judges to sent Directions. Lowell wont comply. What are my rights for the originals.

Comment

if lowell do not respond to the court directions then the claim is struck out

did you do a draft for directions at the AQ stage or did you put in an N244 application notice with directions

Comment

So, a photocopy (albeit mainly illegible) which has my name, address and my signature on it (but not theirs)...but is referred to several times as an application form (which is what it was) although with a heading 'Credit Agreement regulated by the CCA 1974'....is 'the' agreement , or not ? No reference to T & C's, method of charging etc etc...but I am given this after my CCA request.

Comment

what is the date of the agreement, is it before april 2007

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X