• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cca request hoist finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca request hoist finance

Hi all

a few months ago I sent a cca request to hoist (they own this debt now) it was a loan I took with santander in 2008 (though they were still abbey then I think). No longer on my credit file, hasnt been for a few years. Was hoping it was SB but they have claimed I made a payment on 24th jan 2017. Bank statements suggest otherwise. So I sent them cca request. This was in october I think. The only reply I got after was to return the £1 postal order I included stating it wasnt needed. Nothing else since. Yesterday I received a NOSIA from them. Ive since learned that is nothing to do with the cca request I made. So what do I do now? Do I sit tight and wait and see if they send anything else? I really wanted to know when the last payment was received due to their claim of payment in 2017. Any advice much appreciated.
    Tags: None

then you challenge them i.e. how paid/by whom/ where paid/ date payed and method of payment? no other questions not even phone calls. do not admit anything. just ask end of. up to them. send proof posting and keep copy.

notice of arrears , have you had one before?

Comment

Thanks for your reply! ok, I can do that. What about my cca request? Should I press for that? Is it the case that it remains unenforceable so long as they havent produced it? And if they are able to at whatever point does it then be enforceable or is there a time limit after a request to produce it? Thanks again. Trying to buy some time to get funds together to make an offer if it then becomes enforceable down the line.

Comment

do not contact CCA they have a problem (you do not want them to find one which might be enforceable)???? so many things not all one make enforceable only a judge, but can be deemed unenforceable for many things.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X