• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Style card - CCA compliant????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Style card - CCA compliant????

I've just had a call from style finance asking me when i am going to bring my account upto date.

So i asked them when were they going to supply a compliant CCA? A stunned silence followed from them.

An even bigger silence followed when I asked for the person's name so i could include it in my complaint to FOS as they were demanding payment on an account in dispute.

Apparently i am now off their dialing list!!! I'm so upset!!!

Comment

Don't it feel nice being able to have a go back at them

Comment

ROFLMAO !!

Comment

It was rather nice to have the upper hand for a change

I think he rather wished I hadn't answered the phone!!

Comment

Just when i thought it was safe to answer the phone, Style call me again!!

This time the woman assures me i am definately off their dialing list - but I think she might have had her fingers crossed when she said it!!!

I guess I need to send a phone harrassment letter and complain to FOS about this one too? Any other ideas???

Comment

Well I maybe off Styles dialing list, but i have now appeared on Westcot radar.

Got a bog standard letter full or threat o grams from them today - you must pay etc etc (its amazing how they don't frighten me anymore!!!)

Anyhow i just got home from work and the phone rang and the kids answered then passed it straight onto me, so i ended up talking to Westcot.

The moment i completed secuity the woman on the other end lauched straight into why hadn't i paid etc and was very very rude and very aggressive. She demanded to know why I had wanted a copy of my CCA and that i had to pay or else - she was gunning for me the moment i spoke with her and we ended up in an argument that as i refused to tell her why i wanted a copy of my credit agreement - i said i didn't have to give a reason, by law i could request it, so i have. She kept pushing for the reason and why the account was in dispute. We were going ground in circles and she was getting nastier by the minute so i ended up terminating the call by saying i would send a letter in explaining the account was in dispute and if they didn't like it take me to court and let a judge decide.

Now i've calmed down a bit i realise that i should have put the phone down and not spoken to them (duh OBVIOUSLY I hear you yell)

I've printed out the account in dispute so pass it back to the original creditor letter and enclosed a copy of the letter i sent Style stating that they hadn't complied with my CCA request and that the account was in dispute - is there anything else i need do?

I get the feeling that Wescot are going to be a bit of a pain to deal with - the woman i spoke was a real nightmare - think her hormone patch might need topping up a bit!!!

Comment

Have had a final response from Style - who has said the account is not is dispute and they have fully complied with my CCA request, so pay up.
                Westcot are now saying the same thing and have sent me a I&E to complete and send back.

Do I just ignore them all and wait to see what happens.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X