• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Response re CCA advice

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Response re CCA advice

    I received a CCA response from PRA last week sending me a blurred copy of the original credit card application form. You could just about make out my writing but none of the printed wording was readable. I wrote back asking for a better copy of the agreement and they’ve sent the following letter: *
    ‘Thank you for your correspondence, I have requested the required information. Until this is received I have placed your account on hold which will cease any further collections activity until further notice.’

    Does anyone have any thoughts on this, the debt is being managed with stepchange, I also have two other debts which I have had no reply to regarding CCA requests, should I stop my DMP now and if so can I restart it or start another should any of the debts prove to be enforceable? Many thanks in advance. A
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm