• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Next CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next CCA

yeah, i placed the account in dispute in July, which they've not acknowledged.

haha..i dont have time for this but i'm enjoying the fight

Comment

also could someone tell me why this thread has been moved? and where it has been moved to?

Thank you

Comment

bump

Comment

Hey guys.
          So I've battled it out with Next on behalf of my partner. They have backed off, stopped asking for payments, and have not passed it to a DCA. However, I was hoping that someone could help me?
          I was wondering how I can get the defaults removed from my partner's credit reference agency file? What are the steps I need to take???
          I know certain fellows on here are experts at removing defaults from credit files and any help would be greatly received.

Also, out of the blue, my partner got a court summons for a catalogue bill from 2003. The OC was Kays Catalogue, it had been passed to a solicitor's. I filed a defence citing 'produce the CCA' after the solicitor's failed to respond to my CPR request for information. I'll keep you updated, as the solicitor now has 28 days to respond to my partner's defence.

Comment

hi all
            thought i'd give you an update on my battle with next and kays catalogue.
            Next, after a period of quiet, passed the account to 'debt managers ltd'. I posted off a reply stating the account is in dispute, dont understand why your involved....awaiting response.
            Kays passed over to Bryan Carter & Co solicitors who hastily started county court proceedings. I filed a defence of no credit agreement and non-disclosure of documents (cpr). Bryan Carter has now got in touch again, as follows....

Dear.....
            We thank you for the communication regarding the account. (i filed a defence in court! what communication?)
            We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in reciept of instructions. (in other words, when they tell us they have a credit agreement we'll get back to you.)
            In the meantime we confirm that the account has been placed on hold. (there is nothing we can do until we find the darn agreement)
            your sincerely (bloody know-it-all)
            Bryan carter (incompetent fool)

I'll keep you posted.....

Comment

update on case with next and kays

next: debt managers ltd have replied to my letter stating they have been unable to locate the credit agreement and they have passed it back to next. i am now awaiting next's next move.

kays (bryan carter): located the credit agreement. however, the credit agreement is for a fixed loan, not a catalogue, and my partner remembered she signed this agreement in her own home with a representative from kays present. there is no cancellation notice with the CA so i'm pursuing it from this angle instead.

i'll keep you updated.....

Comment

well, next have not replied AT ALL! does anyone know how I go about getting next to remove details from credit file (experian)?

in the case of kays, the 'no cancellation notice' worked a treat! destroyed bryan carter! 1up for the average consumer!!!

Comment

has anyone had any luck having financial information removed from their credit files in regard to unenforceable consumer agreements????

Comment

I was wondering how the test case went for having defaults removed from credit files in relation to unenforceable credit agreements.

I imagine next & Kays will not willingly remove the default notice(s), and I will have to issue a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.

It would add weight to my argument if I could cite a case which addresses this problem. I have boxed Next in....and its coming up to two years ago now, but I want to draw a final line under the affair......Any help is appreciated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X