• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How about stuff for Free!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about stuff for Free!

I recently joined Freecycle, and its great! You can get rid of your old stuff and get stuff for free, some of it is of amazing quality! Ive seen such a variety of stuff added anything from trees to spoons (go figure)

The Freecycle Network

Heres their helpful hints and tips

Freecycle: Freecyclopedia
    Luminol x
    Tags: network

Re: How about stuff for Free!

I'm a member of 3 Freecycle groups and they have been extremely helpful, not only for things we were in urgent need of, but also to off load some excess things too.

Admittedly I get very angry when people take advantage of the generosity of others by promptly selling what they received !!

Comment

Oh no!, thats not right at all, and on my group it is a sore point too! So please be advised if you decide to join Freecycle, the act of selling on what youve been given is extremely frowned upon.
      Luminol x

Comment

Punishable by an extreme frowning.:argue: :mmph:
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

lol yes tools extreme frowning, that could be a sport ya know, frowning whilst parachuting etc :madgrin:
          Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X