• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Free eaga ShowerSmart for every household for a limited time only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free eaga ShowerSmart for every household for a limited time only

As part of the Government’s commitment to reduce the amount of energy we use, eaga, working with the Government and energy suppliers, have one free eaga ShowerSmart available to every household for a limited time only.

These products are free of charge so that the Government and energy suppliers can continue working towards their important energy saving targets.

* The eaga ShowerSmart is suitable for all non-electric showers and regulates the flow rate of a shower to 7.8 litres per minute – the equivalent of a powerful electric shower

* For mains-pressure showers (where hot water comes from a combi-boiler or similar), this saves both water and the associated energy with heating hot water.

* For a 2-person household, the eaga ShowerSmart will typically save more than 12,000 litres per year*, cut carbon emissions by 1 tonne* of CO2 over its lifetime and save about £20* on gas and £20* on water bills (where metered) per year.

* For the average family, this would equate to savings of about £30 off their gas bills and over £30 off their water bills (where metered) per year.

* Save up to £600 over the product's lifetime.

* The eaga ShowerSmart is suitable for all non-electric showers and regulates the flow rate to that of a powerful electric shower.

* 15 Year guarantee.

eaga ShowerSmart reviewed on Ciao

Reduce your fuel bills now. Apply for a FREE eaga ShowerSmart

Re: Free eaga ShowerSmart for every household for a limited time only

it arrived today, so I fitted it and tried it out. My shower has gone from a power shower to a piddle shower. It is as if the shower has a prostate problem. I don't know if saving the environment is as important as a good wash. I will give it another week and if I start to smell it's going in the bin.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

LMAO !!!!

I was waiting till someone else tried it befire I ordered one. I like the concept but I can not stand weak showers.
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

For a decent shower, you need around 12-15 litres per minute. 7.8 litres per minute is not enough, as Happy has found out.

Comment

I wish I was getting 7.8 lpm right NOW.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X