• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Flangie V Abbey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flangie V Abbey

Right got my blue claim form for court printed off, not entirely sure how to fill it in. Do I just fill in the first page in the? what goesin that part? claimant - "me", defendant - "Abbey", brief details - "Bank Charges" Value - "Easy Part" bottom part defendants name and address is Abbey National Triton Sq? is this correct? Amount claimed "easy part", Court Fee? Solicitors cost? what do I put in theis section?

The the second page human rights part??
    Shall I put a brief description of what I am claiming for? then attach all other correspondence with it??

To be honest I didnt think we needed a solicitor at this stage??
    Any help much appreciated. sorry I seem a dim wit!! lol

Flangie V Abbey

Deller, thank you so much and to the others who have helped me here this morning gosh what prompt relies!! My claim is for approx £7,400, am I right inbeleiving I have to fill in 2 forms breaking the amount? or can I do one form and list them seperatly?

Comment

Flangies V Abbey

Thank you, thats interesting reading other sites I believed that they only accept £5000 but thats cool if I can do the court claim in one, also i need to add 8% to the original total is this correct?? with 28.7% interest??? or from the total charges without original interest? sorry for the confusion cause I am confusted for sure lol

Comment

Flangies V Abbey

Yes I did and added a spreadsheet with this affect, shall I change the original spreadsheet and change it to 8% therefore I do not need to type all the info again

Comment

Flangies V Abbey

Deller,

Also I think I will claim on claim online, is this a safe bet?

Comment

Hi Flangies. Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been offline for a while.

I think it would be best to make sure that you are clear on whether you are claiming contractual or Statutory interest. If you have not sent a spreadsheet and claimed any interest with your prelim and LBA, then it looks like you're claiming Stat.

If you want to claim CI, then you will need to re-start your claim if you haven't got a spreadsheet ready, yet. You really need to have your figures straight before you commence a claim.

I do not recommend using MCOL, as they are inundated, and there is little room on the form for more than the simplest claim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X