• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shazz vs HSBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shazz vs HSBC

After hearing about many people claiming their charges back from the bank I have decided to persue my own.

I have sent the Subject Access Request (S.A.R) on the 1st June and will now await their response and look forward to totalling up just how much I will be able to claim back, I'm pretty sure it will be a fair bit.

Will keep you posted.
    Last edited by Shazz; 5th June 2007, 07:37:AM.

Hi Shazz, welcome to the forum.
    I personally have found HSBC very slow and unhelpful. Hope you have a better response.
    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Well I'm hoping they wont drag it out too much but I'm sure with the great information provided from this site it wont be too duanting.

Comment

good luck shazz, i hope your claim against hsbc goes well
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          good luck shazz, i hope your claim against hsbc goes well
          You aint the only one!!

Comment

Hee hee

Im on my second claim with them

First claim

Ignored Prelim completely - hey would a bog off hurt them? Im a big girl I can take it - Note to HSBC - it hurts when you dont write home!!!

Offer for full amount about 11 days after LBA.

2nd Claim went a bit all over the place.

Started it back in Jan - Ignored Prelim - Bog off letter after LBA.

Didnt file with court as had so many other claims in and 2nd time around it wasnt for that much.

Anyway many months past and somehow (and yes I am truely astonished) come July HSBC have managed to stealthy apply the same amount of charges as they had paid me back!!!!!! Sneaky eh?

Anyway one else see that?????

So I started the ball rolling again. From the top

Prelim - Ignored
            LBA - Ignored

Ah Ha - whats this

On day 14 (the day I should be filing with the court) I printed out a copy of my completed N1 form. However rather than go directly to the court and not passing go - I decided on a little detour.

I wrote to HSBC saying something along the lines of this-

As a matter of curtesy and for your records, please find enclosed N1 Form which will be filed with the court on XX/XX/XX (7 days time). You should in due course receive your notice of issue directly from them.

Ok so the letter was a bit better worded than that but you get the idea!!

Anyway - by return of post came my offer...........

So sometimes being a cheeky begga may work - well i had nothing to loose at that point!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X