• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

ill post up the short statement this evening as bullet points

Comment

• Re: Sattutory demand under section 268(1)of the inslovency act help urgent smith

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
      ill post up the short statement this evening as bullet points
      okay cheers

Comment

if asked what you need to state is that you are asking for the application to be set aside as you dispute the balance due to the addition of unlawful penalty charges

and

you have had no notice of assignment from ist credit to prove they can bring any action under their name

look at the other points on the affidavit as well but

the judge would have made his mind up before you go inn anyway

Comment

thankyou very much will update after court in morn

Comment

remember to take copies of everthing with you and the baloons will be waiting on your return

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
              remember to take copies of everthing with you and the baloons will be waiting on your return
              copys of everthing ?

Comment

what do you meen copys of everthing

Comment

copy of the afidavit and statement of costs

they are all posted on your thread

Comment

notice of assignment from ist credit to prove they can bring any action under their name andcopy from halifax stated they sold the account was re sent by 1st credit on the 10/10/2012 which i put in 1 of my posts so she will have to state she as not had them

Comment

Originally posted by smith View Post
                      notice of assignment from ist credit to prove they can bring any action under their name andcopy from halifax stated they sold the account was re sent by 1st credit on the 10/10/2012 which i put in 1 of my posts so she will have to state she as not had them
                      just inboxed you

Comment

Millitant has done a great job for you, just follow all advice given and you will be fine.

Looking forward to hearing the news tomorrow, good luck x

Comment

a very big thankyou to Millitant

well 1st credit sent a lady to court she tried talking to us told her to go away.
                          she said i understand you are asking for stat demand to be set a side i said no comment
                          there's nothing to set aside we withdrew it ....i said the judge will sort that out..

so we are called in to court the judge looks at our stat demand set aside
                          ask where did we get this information wife research of net judge says did you pay for the information
                          wife say no judge say do you understand all this you in the document she says yes (but she never lol )
                          judge says i ask this cos if it go for trial i hope you understand all this in the document .wife says yes (but she didn't ) that's all he asked the wife ....
                          then first credit lady says they withdrew the stat demand.and there was nothing to set aside
                          and fetch a letter out stating 1st credit told smith on the phone this ....so as a gesture of good will they withdrew it .....and that they sent this letter out to my wife stating this ....judge asks wife did you get this letter she says no .... then the judge stated that the stat demand be withdrawn or set aside which ever you want to call it ....them asked if any cost from each party 1st credit said as a gesture of good will we will not be asking for any costs.......then judge says to wife i will not be awarding any costs to you...as 1st credit are not asking for any cost

good day all round stat demand was set aside

then the judge
                          says you can go.....and good luck as your now back to square 1

cca went to 1st credit today 5 november
                          sar went to halifax today 5 november .......
                          Reason for this was we never got paid till today and went recorded....

so it starts all over again with 1st credit

Comment

YES
                            YES
                            YES

TOLD YOU SO, THOUGH IT WAS IN THE BAG FROM THE START

NO MORE STATUTORY DEMANDS

IF THEY COME AFTER YOU WITH A COURT CLAIM, I WILL STILL BE HERE TO FINISH THESE PARASITES OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL

WELL DONE FOR HANGING IN THEIR

Comment

It will have cost Worst Crudit time and effort to send along their lady with the GCSE in law.

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                                It will have cost Worst Crudit time and effort to send along their lady with the GCSE in law.

just wait n see what comes back from halifax and 1st credit lol

miliitant that letter of notice of assignment by halifax and the notice of assignment 1 by 1st credit was account assignment 3 letter was for her overdraft lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X