• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA being messed about by Vanquis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA being messed about by Vanquis

I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to start a post but I have looked and looked and I'm not getting no where, so here we go I wrote to Vanqis back in November asking for a copy of the credit agreement and I never received it even tho they cashed the £1 cheque so I phoned them they said they had sent it so I told them I never got it so could they send it again they said they would get the correct department to send it, the next thing Lewis collection wrote to me asking for payment of the debt in full so I ask them for CCA they wrote back saying I needed to ask Vanqui I wrote back saying they where asking for the money so they needed to supply I have today received a letter saying Vanquis supplied me with the CCA in November 2011 so now the whole situation has gone full circle so I just do not know what to do please help because Lewis group say the debt is now payable in full.
    Tags: None

Re: CCA being messed about by Vanquis

Send Curlyben's Prove It Letter:

Dealing with DCA's - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Re: CCA being messed about by Vanquis

From OFT

If this information is not provided within 12 working days the debt becomes unenforceable. This means a creditor:
      • cannot:
        - make the debtor pay the debt before they're supposed to
        - get a court judgment against the debtor
        - take back anything hired or bought on credit, or take anything used as security in the agreement.
      • can:
        - ask debtors to pay what they owe
        - send a default notice
        - pass information on to a credit reference agency
        - pass information on to a debt collector
        - sell the debt to someone else
        - take the case to court.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/about-the-oft/...dit-agreements
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X