• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help with charging order from Shoosmiths/NatWest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with charging order from Shoosmiths/NatWest

hi all, I'm new to this forum so hoping I'm posting in the correct place.

I've been recommened this forum as I'm looking for some help regarding a charging order on my house for a NatWest credit Card.

I've had a letter from the Land Registery saying I have to respond by Sept 12th and a letter from Shoosmiths with a N379 form and a court date next month (I was advised not to post specific dates?).

I sent NatWest a CCA request 3 years ago. They responded in time. They sent me my signed application form, a copy of one of my statements, a leaflet of the T&C from 2008 (my application was 2001!), a computer print out of some general terms and conditions but more importantly a computer print out of the terms of a CCA (dated 2004), no signature and my CURRENT address prinited on the top in a different font, different address to the one one I was living at when I applied for the card in 2001. I've had advice that this was totally wrong and I could persue it further for fraud by NatWest but I felt way out of my depth and like a lot of people in debt, I chose to ignore it hoping it would go away :-(

Now I've got a court date for the amount to be charged to the house. I've dared not tell my husband yet as he'll go mad so I'm in a bit of a state at the moment with worry.

Is there any way possible of fighting this or have I left it too late?

Hoping for some guidence from someone

Tags: None

Re: help with charging order from Shoosmiths/NatWest

HAve answered on your other thread. Will later merge both threads save duplicating
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X