• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

loopies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loopies

:tinysmile_cry_t:hi all very very new to this thingy,but my problem is that i have a real bad credit record and dispite me trying all the banks,I keep getting rejected.Also i have treid to get my name on my wife,s account but satander refuses to allow this,altho there is no credit,overdraft or anyway of getting credit on her account.I am getting desperate,I have just started a new job and you have to have a bank account to get paid
    any surggestions are welcome
    Tags: None

Re: loopies

Have you tried The Co-operative Bank I believe they take people with damaged credit records

Worth a try
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

They accepted me and believe you me, your credit record won't be worse than mine. I think Halifax do one without a credit check even. Co-op one is called a Cashbuilder account - I've found them superb, but you must bear in mind it's a last chance at a bank account and you need to manage it carefully.

Comment

the very last chance i a post offcie card account . no debit card just the ability to get cashat the PO.

Comment

You can't have anything other than benefits paid to a post office card account afaik.

How about your local credit union ?

I got a Lloyds Basic account - my credit score was under 200 when I got it.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

As said, the Co-op is good. Cashminder, not cash builder BTW.

Also the Barclays Cash Card account.

Both of the above ^^^^^ can be opened by someone who is currently bankrupt, so pretty much everyone should be able to get one of those.

Or of course any of the other "basic" accounts.

See: http://www.moneymadeclear.org.uk/pdfs/bank_accounts.pdf

Most (should be all) of those don't require credit checks. They do require ID, electoral roll, anti money laundering/fraud checks etc...., but your credit history itself shouldn't stop you getting them. In theory, anyway.........

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X