• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Packaged Account Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Packaged Account Fees

Good idea, I shall try ringing now, as I will need something to work by to know if we would have saved or not, cheers.

Comment

Have left a message on Adjudicator answer-phone, hope they get back but will also leave an email as well lol....

Comment

Right ok, did ask but was just received this reply lol, nothing about the info to demonstrate lol........been given until 25th of this month so that's ok.....

Dear Mr and Mrs

Thank you for your email. Your comments have been noted and attached to your file.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with any further information you would like me to consider before 25 October 2013.

If you require an extension to this deadline, please let me know.

Yours sincerely

Adjudicator

Comment

I wonder if a google search will help on Lloyds TSB fee free verses Packaged accounts?

Comment

I could ask MSE Wendy for the T&Cs of the relevant accounts, they've probably got them. But I'd need to know what type of accounts you had and what periods you had them.

Comment

Thank you.

We are taking this from 1997 as joint account holders, my hubby had his own separate account until we put them together in 1997.
              I will re-dig info and post up on dates etc shortly :-)

Comment

On my statements charges list...... From 2007-2009 @ £25 a month Premier
                ................................................Fr om Nov 2005 - 2007 @ £15 a month Platinum (I think)
                ................................................Ju ne 2004 - 2005 @ £10 a month (Gold)
                ................................................19 97 - 2004 @ £8.00

Comment

I think I should post up the pages i have because some dates differ what the bank given the FOS.
                  I shall have to check on statements as well.

Comment

I note on the other forum OTR, that some were not paying for Gold Accounts until 2012, how come I was paying for this back in the earlier 2000's?
                    Hmmm unless I'm confused - dont know!

Comment

Does any of you folks know if Gold account was ever a free account?

And another thing, does anyone know or remember if Premier account (lloyds) monthly charge raised from £15 to £25 in 2007? thanks.

Comment

Gold account £10 per month @ £120 per year.
                        Couldnt find too much benefits on this one but for eg:
                        Annual travel insurance for up to 2 people up to 30 days.
                        Free purchase protection available
                        Entitles up to 120 days cover against loss/damage.
                        Roadside assistance.

Platinum: £180 per year.
                        Worldwide travel insurance for you and partner.
                        AA Breakdown worth £159 a year.
                        Mobile phone insurance
                        £250 interest free overdraft
                        Sentinel Card protection/commission free travel money.

Premier £300 per year.
                        Home emergency cover
                        ID theft protection
                        Worldwide family travel insurance
                        AA breakdown cover worth £194 a year.
                        Sentinel Card protection.
                        £500 interest free overdraft.
                        .................................................. ..................

I believe the income bracket for GOLD was at least £6000 a year.

Platinum at least £35000 a year

Premier at least £60000 a year

Right okay the last 2 not even with mine and hubby's income put together we ever earned £35K or £60K as income in a year!!!

Can I also put this forward as we have proof from tax records of our earnings going all the way back?

Comment

Actually I've just remembered that we might have all the T&Cs, at least Amethyst may have. When we were invited to a meet with the OFT towards the end of the test case they gave me hard copies of all the current account terms & conditions of all the banks that they held on file. It was a stack about 6 inches thick and I gave them to Amethyst so she may still have them.

I'll ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                            Right okay the last 2 not even with mine and hubby's income put together we ever earned £35K or £60K as income in a year!!!

Can I also put this forward as we have proof from tax records of our earnings going all the way back?
                            I don't see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                              Actually I've just remembered that we might have all the T&Cs, at least Amethyst may have. When we were invited to a meet with the OFT towards the end of the test case they gave me hard copies of all the current account terms & conditions of all the banks that they held on file. It was a stack about 6 inches thick and I gave them to Amethyst so she may still have them.

I'll ask her.
                              Ooh thank you!

For the last 10 years plus I've been a carer to my son with special needs and just receive Carer's allowance and hubby's income was when sold the premier account less than £21K and less the years before.

Comment

Hi di - I have a massI've folder of historical terms - will dig them out see if there's anything relevant for youand scan it up - probably be tomorrow morning as out all day today - er did scam quite a lot in during thé test case - ad I recall there was a dedicated forum for banks terms in VIP - my phone is a bit pants so can't hunt fir them now but will have scouts about later on xx and correct t atrocious typing too lol xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X