• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Bank Overdraft & Loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Bank Overdraft & Loan

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone can help me here.

I currently have a loan with Lloyds for which I owe £370 but paying off by £3 a month dues to redundancy. They have just renewed my payment arrangement today to still pay £3 for a further 6 months as still unemployed. Thewy have made it quite clear that in 6 months I will be unable to [ay £3 a month and my account will be passed onto another collections department.

I'm in the same situation with my current account overdraft with Lloyds aswell, totalling £8255 and paying £25 a month and renewed today for a further 6 months. Again, been advised that they will want to increase in 6 months time and if not will be referred to another collections department.

Surely if I stick and I have stuck to the arrangment, can they pass me onto another collections dep-artment? Where do I stand with this, can I be taken to court even though I have continued to make payments?

Any advice given will be truly appreciated.

Thanks

Tya

Re: Lloyds Bank Overdraft & Loan

Hi All,

Has ANYONE got a response for me? I really could do with the advice as I don't know where else to go. Please help..

Tya

Comment

I would not worry too much about what may or may not happen in 6 months time.

If they do happen to pass it on to another collections department then they cannot insist that you pay more than you can reasonably afford. Even if they seek recovery of what is owed through the courts then a Judge would only award repayment at an affordable rate based on your income/expenditure.

I assume that much of your overdraft (and also possibly your loan) is made up of unathorised overdraft fees (or late/default fees for your loan). If so then it sounds to me as if you may qualify to seek repayment of some/all of these under the FSA's hardship waiver terms.

Can I ask you to complete an I/E Sheet
      detailing your finances, leave out any personal information such as name, address account numbers etc. and either upload it to this thread or email it to admin@legalbeagles.info . This way we may be able to help you further and hopefully get you back on track.

Please do not feel judged by this, many of us have been there and I would ask that you include all debts as it may help your case for hardship.

To give you a little confidence of what can be achieved, take a read around the forum at the many success stories.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi,

Thank you so much for your repsonse. I will look into doing the i/E form. Thanks again.

Tya

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X