• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest v Millie cat Old a/c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest v Millie cat Old a/c

I am going to try with all youre help (please) to claim back charges from an old natwest a/c over 10 years old
    i don't have any statments i have not been with natwest since around 1999. we got rid of all the corespondence as we were glad to get away from them. we had no money coming in due to my husband being made redundence and we were in our over draft at about its limit but not over it, the overdraft was £200 in both accounts the moment we realized our predicament we went to see our bank manager and askd for help, "he said i can't help you sorry" we ended up paying £2000 :tinysmile_cry_t: back on each account.
    I Have a DPA templait but what should i add and where in the letter should i add it.
    Thank you in advance,
    Millie cat
    x x x Millie Cat x x x

Got 75% of my OverDraft Charges back, yerrrr.

Treat others with the same Care and Respect
    As you would wish others to treat you.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Re: Natwest v Millie cat Old a/c

Originally posted by millie cat View Post
    I Have a DPA templait but what should i add and where in the letter should i add it.
    Where should you add what?

The DPA/SAR is simply a request for your information.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
      Where should you add what?

The DPA/SAR is simply a request for your information.
      Amethist said:
      well I'd say ask for them under the DPA but I seriously wouldnt mention charges at all until you have the statements, as they will porbably do the we don't hold records that far back thing, possibly say something to do with your mortgage at the time ? maybe, just an idea. You don't HAVE to give a reason. Anyway it wouldnt be plain sailing getting charges from pre 1999 and you will have to argue limitation act.
      Tanzarelli said:
      Agreed, but it is possible but would need some work.
      Any ideas please.
      Millie cat
      x x x Millie Cat x x x

Got 75% of my OverDraft Charges back, yerrrr.

Treat others with the same Care and Respect
      As you would wish others to treat you.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Comment

Like Ame said you don't have to give them a reason why you want the information, so don't.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X