• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Abbey bank charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abbey bank charges

hold on i need to heck just to make sure it is 1999 and not 2006
    sorry

Comment

lol s'ok.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Judy, which site did you use to help you start your claim?

Comment

it was 1999 sorry
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          dont forget the claim cost online fee £250-00 i started first doing this with the martin lewis site and then done it all online etc
          thanks
          judy
          Last edited by judith; 31st October 2008, 16:39:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

excellent thanks for that, explains why you have no spreadsheet.

The court cost yep we can add that in the letter - but you probably won't get that at this stage, and will wait for the resolution of test case, but don't ask don't get etc.

Have you added the bits in the letter where the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx were? I'll email the full spreadsheet over to you in the morning and we can get it off with all your docs for bailiffs/morgage etc (copies !).

Also have you completed the IE sheet from Abbey ? cause that needs to go with it too.

:witches:
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi
              Thank you do i send it to RONAN COYLE the reason i say this is one of your members said i should ??
              Thanks
              Judy
              umpkin:

Comment

Originally posted by judith View Post
                Hi
                Thank you do i send it to RONAN COYLE the reason i say this is one of your members said i should ??
                Thanks
                Judy
                umpkin:
                Yes, it should be sent to Ronan, but you need to make sure you've done as requested by Ame in post #65 first.

Also a copy of your particulars of claim as requested in post #60.

Comment

hi
                  any news yet with the spread sheet, and what about the copy of the leeter that i need to write as well
                  many thanks
                  judy

Comment

Originally posted by judith View Post
                    hi
                    any news yet with the spread sheet, and what about the copy of the leeter that i need to write as well
                    many thanks
                    judy
                    You've done the letter haven't you?

Comment

Hi Amy
                      Thanks. yes i done my version of it and put it up and am still waiting for feed back etc,also do the need to send the claim form that i first got back from the court ??
                      Thanks
                      Judy

Comment

Here judith - Legal Beagles - View Single Post - Abbey bank charges - need you to fill in the xxxx etc and check it through.

Also really could do with your original particluars of claim and court judgement etc
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Many thanks i will get them to you
                          Judy
                          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Here judith - Legal Beagles - View Single Post - Abbey bank charges - need you to fill in the xxxx etc and check it through.

Also really could do with your original particluars of claim and court judgement etc
                          My claim is going to be differet to what you have worked them out to will that be ok ??. judy
                          Last edited by judith; 1st November 2008, 14:54:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes its okay...just seeing if it gives an idea of how its different.

New Spready attached with 1999 estimate and stat 69 interest
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

:champagne:

Many thanks your a star xxxxxx
                              ok then do i need to add the £250-00 court fees to my letter ?? i am also going to do a separate letter to ronnan just to out line my concern about my debts etc, is their anything else i need to do ??
                              Thanks
                              Judy

Comment

You can add the court fees to your letter yes The letter we started in that link should be going to ronan with the IE form and spreadsheet. If you do the edits and post it up we can check it over before you send.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X