• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Posted this on another site but the information my be useful here:

Hi,

I found a trading address for Beckhall Properties Ltd:

65 LANDSDOWN HOUSE
    792 WILMSLOW ROAD
    MANCHESTER
    M20 6UG

Maybe the same company as Manchester Easy Rent Ltd and also "Land and Investment Property Consultants"http://landandsites.com/#

How many companies does this guy have .... how many people is he ripping off?

Comment

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Originally posted by Freepost View Post
      Posted this on another site but the information my be useful here:

Hi,

I found a trading address for Beckhall Properties Ltd:

65 LANDSDOWN HOUSE
      792 WILMSLOW ROAD
      MANCHESTER
      M20 6UG

Maybe the same company as Manchester Easy Rent Ltd and also "Land and Investment Property Consultants"http://landandsites.com/#

How many companies does this guy have .... how many people is he ripping off?
      It's not unusual for people to be directors of a dozen or more companies, especially in the property business. In the 90s, I was working for a company dedicated to development management (large scale projects) owned by a partnership between another company and an individual. The company was part of a holding group with over 20 companies and the individual was also a director of around 20 companies. They liquidated this company in 97 and both sides carried on business as usual with their remaining companies. The companies involved bought, sold and leased to each other.

Comment

It's no more than a mailbox address - http://www.mbe.co.uk/manchesterdidsbury

Comment

I received a letter from the courts today ... my hearing has been postponed until 8 May!

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              Why?
              The letter just says "..... the hearing for the above case listed on 30 April 2013 has been vacated and will now take place ......"

F.

Comment

Ours is on the 9th as Celestine said up there ^ Hopefully it'll be a simple case of the judge saying it's all nonsense and that'll be the end of it.

Thank you Clever Clogs for going to the trouble of taking all those photo's and getting in touch with trading standards!

Comment

Originally posted by debtdispute View Post
                  Thank you Clever Clogs for going to the trouble of taking all those photo's and getting in touch with trading standards!
                  It was my sincere pleasure to offer whatever help I could.

Comment

Freepost was successful in setting aside his Statutory Demand today. The opposition unsurprisingly did not show up, but the Judge bizarrely put up a fight! So it was quite close run all told.

DebtDispute's hearing is tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I hear from the Court.
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                      Freepost was successful in setting aside his Statutory Demand today. The opposition unsurprisingly did not show up,
                      Would you be inclined to say that rather confirms my suspicions of the claimant's motives?

but the Judge bizarrely put up a fight! So it was quite close run all told.
                      Why?

The alleged debt was fictitious all along.

Comment

• Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Yes I agree CC, seems like totally crap behaviour by the Judge. Apparently he felt the 'guarantor' allegation needed 'debating in court'. Ermmm yes, thats why we have the hearing, when both parties attend to do just that?? If the other side can't be bothered to show up or even acknowledge the consequences of sending the demand in any way, then I feel that somewhat undermines the allegation of a guarantee.

Sounds like another 'anti-debtor' 'anti-LIP' Judge to me.

And yes, their conduct of non attendance does absolutely illustrate the scam nature of these SDs.
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Yes I agree CC, seems like totally crap behaviour by the Judge. Apparently he felt the 'guarantor' allegation needed 'debating in court'. Ermmm yes, thats why we have the hearing, when both parties attend to do just that?? If the other side can't be bothered to show up or even acknowledge the consequences of sending the demand in any way, then I feel that somewhat undermines the allegation of a guarantee.

Sounds like another 'anti-debtor' 'anti-LIP' Judge to me.
                          Or he was afflicted with gross delusions of adequacy?

And yes, their conduct of non attendance does absolutely illustrate the scam nature of these SDs.
                          Do you believe his/their mortgage lenders should be told? :grin:

Comment

UPDATE:

Well, we had a real gamble to make on this case. Because we had no contact from NG Collections or Beckhall, it became clear we were going to struggle to recover any costs from them due to every address being an empty shop etc.

The client decided not to 'throw good money after bad' and took the risk of not sending a barrister to court. The client also did not attend due to her age and frailty.

I've just heard from the court that in our absence, the Judge did SET ASIDE the Statutory Demand AND awarded costs in our clients favour!!!

So CONGRATULATIONS now to DebtDispute and FreePost for winning their cases.

I also want to say a special thank you to CleverClogs. Last week I sent a long letter to the Judge with all the photos CC took as evidence of the empty shop fronts etc. This was obviously powerful evidence as the Judge took the unusual step of not only awarding the set aside but also the Costs. Without CC's help we would have been considerably weakened, so THANK YOU. XXX

Comment

Wow congratulations. And well done everyone.

Comment

I've just heard from the court that in our absence, the Judge did SET ASIDE the Statutory Demand AND awarded costs in our clients favour!!!

So CONGRATULATIONS now to DebtDispute and FreePost for winning their cases.

I also want to say a special thank you to CleverClogs.
                                Last week I sent a long letter to the Judge with all the photos CC took as evidence of the empty shop fronts etc. This was obviously powerful evidence as the Judge took the unusual step of not only awarding the set aside but also the Costs. Without CC's help we would have been considerably weakened, so THANK YOU. XXX
                                Well done guys! :yo: :yo:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X