• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

All of them in trouble - either with late accounts or strike-off notices etc

Comment

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Comment

It may sound naive or stupid - but could all the debt collection paperwork be a way of falsely accounting so as to keep trading whilst insolvent? And isn't that illegal?

Comment

Thank you for the reminder and looking out for us Nikolai. All seems to be going the right direction and pace to have it applied for on Monday or Tuesday. At least a day or two before the 18 day limit.

Comment

I'm not sure about the paperwork keeping him afloat, but it sounds exactly like the sort of underhanded tactic he would employ, based on all the evidence of his business dealings I've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by debtdispute View Post
              Thank you for the reminder and looking out for us Nikolai. All seems to be going the right direction and pace to have it applied for on Monday or Tuesday. At least a day or two before the 18 day limit.
              Hi,

I'm at court tomorrow to arrange the set aside but it seems I may have to go back another day to see the judge.

There has been a number of people telling me that I could claim costs back but how would I do that ... send several invoices to Beckhall (I presume Properties Ltd) and then refer it to the small claims court but even then how would I recover any money? Is it worth the effort?

F.
              Last edited by Freepost; 6th March 2013, 13:07:PM. Reason: typo error or thats my excuse (not bad spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by debtdispute View Post
                I'm not sure about the paperwork keeping him afloat, but it sounds exactly like the sort of underhanded tactic he would employ, based on all the evidence of his business dealings I've seen so far.
                That there are three Statutory Demands known to bear the same "unique" reference does rather suggest that all the Statutory Demands issued last month by that bankruptcy factory will bear the same reference.

As for why this tactic has been used, one might wonder if it was because it costs next to nothing to make a Statutory Demand especially if it has been "served" by post. If the alleged creditor had produced accounts in which he had claimed that various people owed him thousands of pounds each and that he had made serious efforts to "recover" those monies, his other creditors might not press for their bills or charges to be satisfied so quickly.

After all, on 9 January 2013, HMRC presented a winding up petition for Beckhall Projects Ltd. (link) which might have made the creditors of Beckhall Property Ltd. (link) to wonder if or when their charges would be satisfied.

Comment

Evening all. Just a quick post to tie all of this great content together. For my wife and I the last 9 months or so have been full of uncertainty and turmoil due to the business practises and behaviour of this individual. Whilst some of the people who have been drawn into his traps will inevitably be able to brush it off as experience, there are bound to be others who have had the same exerience as us. Its thanks to forums like these this that we can find some like minded people who care about what is right and advise on what to do. Big thanks all round.

Comment

Originally posted by 37Themis37 View Post
                    Evening all. Just a quick post to tie all of this great content together.
                    You seem to be taking a long time to recover your deposit, which seems not to have been paid into any recognised deposit protection scheme. This would now be quite illegal.

See the Shelter page on recovering unprotected deposits - link

From what I have seen of the state of the businesses operated by that "gentleman", it would seem wise to hurry him up; send him a letter before action by Recorded Delivery, give him fourteen days (at the most) to repay the deposit and, when you've heard nothing more from his company, sue.

Comment

Thanks Clever clogs. Oh we are already in an advanced stage of claiming this money back and are hoping for a positive result fairly soon.

Comment

:bump:

Comment

Why did you bump this CC?

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                            Why did you bump this CC?
                            To see if there was any news.

Comment

Nothing to report yet, I'm in touch with DebtDispute and Freepost and both have either applied to set aside or are doing so imminently. 6-5 cross reference each other, so helps evidence the scam nature.
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Quick update - I went to Stockport yesterday to see for myself what traces there might be of this property empire.

There was nothing. There were no brass signs indicating that a business might be there, nor were there any plastic signs, nor even scribbled notes on scraps of paper; from the appearance of those buildings, not one looks as if the owner was in business - indeed, they looked as if their owner was abroad or in gaol.

All the buildings (see note) were locked up, empty and deserted. No mail seemed to have accumulated, though, so the post might be collected by Karl Nolan - perhaps when he returns to his coffin before daybreak.
                                (note) The building previously shown here as 40 Lower Hillgate is actually 40a Lower Hillgate; the shop or office is locked up and empty except for one chair and a short shop counter made from cheap melamine-faced chipboard. The windows are covered with 25mm wire mesh and do not appear to have been cleaned for a year or three. Next door, at 40 Lower Hillgate, the windows are a bit cleaner but the shop is, once again, locked up and seems not to have been used in weeks - or months. In the window, there are rolls of what seems to be some sort of insulating material.

Pictures to follow.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X