• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to forum, desperately need help with a DCA! WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Interesting also to note that the Stat Demand names 'Beckhall' as the Company owed money.

Yet your contract was only ever with Inspire Living?

When did Beckhall take over the management of 37 Albemarle? presumably during the tenancy of 37Themis37?

*Contractual Privity would surely apply here?
    Last edited by Celestine; 5th March 2013, 23:56:PM.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Hi everyone, EMERGENCY! I'm new to this forum and desperately need help with a DC

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      Interesting also to note that the Stat Demand names 'Beckhall' as the Company owed money.

Yet your contract was only ever with Inspire Living?
      Inspireliving.co.uk was registered by Karl Nolan - link
      Inspire Homes Limited is part of the corporate empire of Karl Nolan - link
      Beckhall Properties Limited is another part of that empire - link - and, whilst it shares the same registered address, it claims to have quite a different trading address.

Comment

Sorry to be a bore but don't overlook that 18 day time limit - it's very important.

Comment

It's OK, all in hand....the deadline is next Wednesday and it will be applied to be set aside.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi,

Just looking at the copy of the SD that was posted by debtdispute and the ref N° is identical to the reference N° on the SD that I have received ie NGBPSTA70213.

What purpose does the ref N° serve? Is it just an internal N° for NG Collections and means nothing to a court?

F.

Comment

Another very interesting point! I very much doubt either SD would advance to bankruptcy, but how dare they send one, causing distress and worry.

The reference is just internal, but should be unique to each case. So very sloppy indeed. I suspect they are simply viewing a list of former tenants (mainly students) and issuing SD's where they knew a parent/relative was involved in some loose manner. The whole thing is a con.

Comment

And Welcome to Legal Beagles Freepost, I read your post on MSE

Comment

Originally posted by Freepost View Post
                  Just looking at the copy of the SD that was posted by debtdispute and the ref N° is identical to the reference N° on the SD that I have received ie NGBPSTA70213.

What purpose does the ref N° serve? Is it just an internal N° for NG Collections and means nothing to a court?
                  The only relevance it might have for a court would be to demonstrate just how silly and fatuous the purported claim really is.

It is certainly difficult to understand any filing or accounting system whereby two distinct and separate "debtors" share the same reference number.

Alternatively, this curious filing reference might be a way to conceal the extent of an attempted swindle.

Comment

And I've just read on MSE that FreePosts son has also received a SD for the SAME debt?!

Dear Lord....so they're using the 'scatter gun' approach to debt collection.

Comment

And I've just read on MSE that FreePosts son has also received a SD for the SAME debt?!

Dear Lord....so they're using the 'scatter gun' approach to debt collection.
                      It's more like the "turds and fan" method.
                      We just have to ensure that most of it blows back at them!

Comment

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/inspire-homes

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Co...ts/bellminster

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/tradinc

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/lt...all-properties

Comment

http://www.directorsintheuk.co.uk/co.../MR+KARL+NOLAN

Comment

And Welcome to Legal Beagles Freepost, I read your post on MSE
                            Thank you for the welcome.

F.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              It's more like the "turds and fan" method.
                              We just have to ensure that most of it blows back at them!
                              Seems to be happening already

Comment

Unknown at http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/Search.asp?EC=1

With NG Collections, that's five companies that aren't on the Data Protection Public Register.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X