• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi everyone .....bw legal.....have served me with a statutory demand ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi everyone .....bw legal.....have served me with a statutory demand ..

I'm a bit lost what you are trying to do - have you chatted with Kate since the deadline for the CCA passed?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

yes i was advised to wait 6 to 8 weeks then write to them asking for a timescale of when they can produce the paperwork to satisfy my cca request....just thought this letter may have been relevant as it shows mackenzie hall chasing the same debt ....and as a result low ells may have to go through them ....my overall aim is to get the stat demand removed due to non compliance ....

Comment

I expect its been all around the houses, Lowells will have to go to the original creditor to get the CCA regardless where they picked the debt up from.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

oh ....ok .....was not sure how these things work .......thanks .....:tongue2:

Comment

have today receive it a letter from bw legal.......dated 15 august 2014.............they have enclosed a reconstituted agreement just forms ...no signature etc....just text ...does this satisfy the cca request ...???? also they suggest phoning them in order to come to an amicable solution......would this be negotiate a lesser amount or ??? any thoughts or comments gratefully received......

Comment

:tongue2:

Comment

You'll need to post them up, a recon is quite often okay under the CCA. When was the account originally opened?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

@ 2009 ...the account was opened ........wot do they mean do you think by saying contact us to reach an amicable solution ???

Comment

Okay, a recon will probably satisfy compliance with the CCA.

Amicable probably means organising a payment arrangement? You still have the petition hanging over you don't you? so if you can get a payment arrangement set up then its probably a good idea.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

i am already in a payment plan have been for 4 months now.......and don't they need to provide a signature of mine ....the recon is just a blank application form .....it sounds like i might have to give up here .....dont seem to be getting very far ...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by maydellboy View Post
                        i am already in a payment plan have been for 4 months now.......and don't they need to provide a signature of mine ....the recon is just a blank application form .....it sounds like i might have to give up here .....dont seem to be getting very far ...lol...
                        Hang on, is it just a blank form with none of your details filled in? Because that being the case, it wouldn't satisfy the criteria for a recon! :nono:

Comment

thanx flaming parrot ......maybe mite try that avenue ....thanks:tongue2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X