• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advise needed with a Statutory Demand for Bankruptcy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advise needed with a Statutory Demand for Bankruptcy

Send an DSAR to CMS Telford.

For an assignment to be valid it must have been sent registered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ihaterbs View Post
      Send an DSAR to CMS Telford.

For an assignment to be valid it must have been sent registered.
      I sent it registered post when I first sent it and again when I had to resend it after verifying who I was

Comment

*UPDATE*

Recieved a letter today from Natwest, surprise! surprise! they're asking me to go into my local branch with my passport/driving licence, get them to fax the proof back to Telford and resend my letter.

WTF! I did all this a month and half ago.......................

I called the number on the letter to tell them this, gave them the reference number and they said there is no record for that reference number??
        I gave him a short version of what it was all about and he said I need to speak to Credit Management Services, now at this point I thought "YES! now Im getting somewhere"
        I asked him to put me through to them "Sorry, they don't take telephone calls"
        So how do I contact them then, by post sir came the reply.
        I suddenly remembered that my proof had been faxed to them so asked him for the fax number, he gave me a fax number and then said that they will not acknowledge my fax as I am not an employee.

I give up, I can see this going round in circles, I do as they ask and they mess me about.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X