• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marstons Bailiffs and Anglian Water Authority problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marstons Bailiffs and Anglian Water Authority problem

Anglian Water is well-known for elastic solicitor's fees in order to take a debt over the £600 mark in order that they can send in HCEOs. That, to my mind, is abuse of the legal process and AW should have its access to the courts restricted. The OP would do well to speak to their MP about the MP badgering the Attorney-General to put AW and a few other water companies on the Vexatious Litigants' List. Come to think of it, it would be a good idea to do that in any case where there is clear evidence of abuse by water companies.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Just to let all know I have not received a letter from Marstons yet with breakdown of amount owing in dispute with Anglian Water. Marstons only put my account on hold for a week last Thursday but as I still havent had any correspondence from them surely they cannot pursue further yet? I have not heard anything. The dispute is what Marstons are saying what is owing and Anglian Water disputing it as less.

Comment

I've still not received the letter from Marstons that anglian water requested them to send me detailing the breakdown. As it's been well over a week should I chase this letter with anglian water or Marstons?

Comment

I'd have a go with both.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X