• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    Not a problem. Send them the new one with the following in bold type across the top THIS EMAIL SUPERSEDES THE EMAIL SENT AT [TIME] ON [DATE].
    Instead of saving it as a draft I clicked the send button.

Your guide to CPS Legal is very, very handy.....
    Especially the bit about misconduct in a public office.....
    I am sorry about the email, bloody getting old and forgetful.
    “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Not a problem. Send them the new one with the following in bold type across the top THIS EMAIL SUPERSEDES THE EMAIL SENT AT [TIME] ON [DATE].
      Hi BB, I never got your revised email..... Only the Guide.
      John
      “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by Johnboy007 View Post
        Hi BB, I never got your revised email..... Only the Guide.
        John
        Okay. Will rewrite and attach as a PDF or Word doc.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Okay. Will rewrite and attach as a PDF or Word doc.
          Cheers mate.
          Would prefer word document if possible please....
          Thanks

Comment

Hi John,

I have saved the attached in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Hope it's okay and helps you get this matter resolved.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi John,

I have saved the attached in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Hope it's okay and helps you get this matter resolved.
              Must be the only thing on LB that is rich BB
              Thanks mate, you have been great on this issue.

Comment

Hi John,

Wow BB,
                That was some letter.........
                I will have to correct a couple of details...
                O'Harro never went to a police station, he phoned the police who attended.
                He stated to the police that the car had previously been clamped and the clamp criminally removed.
                I have a reply from the police who tell me that my daughter has to contact the Met Data Protection dep't to request the infomation.
                So it is still ongoing but your letter will help a lot.
                Thanks buddy.
                John

Comment

BB I have just altered this bit to read quote:
                  known as Mr Jay O'Harro, called the police, who attended at my daughters address, and alleged my daughter had removed the wheelclamp from her car

John

Comment

I'll be honest and say that LBH would be very unwise to simply let Newlyns carry on unchecked, John. Very unwise indeed.

Comment

I'll be honest and say that LBH would be very unwise to simply let Newlyns carry on unchecked, John. Very unwise indeed.
                      I bow to your expertise on this subject BB....... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnboy007 View Post
                        Wow BB,
                        That was some letter.........
                        I will have to correct a couple of details...
                        O'Harro never went to a police station, he phoned the police who attended.
                        He stated to the police that the car had previously been clamped and the clamp criminally removed.
                        I have a reply from the police who tell me that my daughter has to contact the Met Data Protection dep't to request the infomation.
                        So it is still ongoing but your letter will help a lot.
                        Thanks buddy.
                        John
                        If it accurately reports what has happened, that's fine with me.

If O'Harro rang the police, that means they should have a recording of his voice when he rang in. Make sure you get hold of a copy of that.

Comment

If it accurately reports what has happened, that's fine with me.

If O'Harro rang the police, that means they should have a recording of his voice when he rang in. Make sure you get hold of a copy of that.
                          Thanks, I never thought of that one.....

Comment

I forsee a rather large hole opening under Mr Charredarse's feet, bet Newlyn are monitoring this thread and reaching for the Immodium about now. They have stitched themselves up like kippers quite nicely, now all we need is for MPS to use this case to clobber a bailiff in view of their cock ups with CUBO,

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                              I forsee a rather large hole opening under Mr Charredarse's feet, bet Newlyn are monitoring this thread and reaching for the Immodium about now. They have stitched themselves up like kippers quite nicely, now all we need is for MPS to use this case to clobber a bailiff in view of their cock ups with CUBO,
                              Yeah I agree with you Bob.......

Comment

Can i just say thanks to those of you who have helped me put a case together against Newlyn.
                                Special thanks to Bluebottle for the time and effort he put in, and to BizzyBob for his advise and support.
                                Thanks you guys.........:juge::incourt:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X