• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Originally posted by Johnboy007 View Post
    Hi BB,
    It's Hackney Council..... They need to be put on notice that their contracted enforcement agent is about to drop them in hot water, in the legal sense. They also need to be reminded of their vicarious liability for Newlyn's actions
    And the name Grunt has made me laugh ......... It's actually GRANT I know it's GRANT, but most of them seem to communicate by means of grunts, so GRUNT seems appropriate.
    Thanks for the info my friend. You're welcome.
    I'll see my daughter in the morning and see what I can do.........:beagle:
    @@@@
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hi BB,
      Is there a template letter on this site for such a notice to Hackney Council.
      And who would I send it too? The Court Manager?
      I have copies of emails to Hackney council, via their online web-site, but all I get in return is the following email.....

This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email. Your email has been successfully received and passed on to the appropriate department in the Council to answer your enquiry.

We do our best to respond to emails as soon as possible and are committed to resolving enquiries within ten working days.

In the meantime you may find the information you are looking for by visiting our website at www.hackney.gov.uk<http://www.hackney.gov.uk> . You can pay council bills, report problems and apply for services online at www.hackney.gov.uk/do-it-online<http://www.hackney.gov.uk/do-it-online>

Thank you

Hackney Council

Hackney Council may exercise its right to intercept any communication, the only exception to this would be confidential survey data, with any employee or agent of the Council using its telephony or data networks.
      By using these networks you give your consent to Hackney Council monitoring and recording your communication.
      If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and contact the sender.
      For further information about Hackney Council policies please contact Hackney Service Centre on: 020 8356 3000

The trouble is, they have never answered any of the emails, other than the above automated answer.
      My first mail to them was on 20/06/2014, over a month ago.

Cheers friend for all your assistance.
      John
      “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Hi BB,
        This is a copy of the first email to Hackney Council, on 24/06/2014, not 20th as previously stated...

To whom it may concern…

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am requesting that any warrant or actions by your agents, Newlyn PLC, authorised by the London Borough Of Hackney, concerning the above Reference numbers. Are suspended or stopped by the London Borough Of Hackney, as a matter of urgency.
        I am making this request for the following reasons.
        Your Bailiff’s Newlyn PLC, have acted in an unlawful manner, in accordance with Taking Control of Goods: National Standards April 2014, Attending the debtor without any warrant, any lawfully completed and signed paperwork, or showing any ID, and attempting to unlawfully seize goods, ( a motor vehicle ).
        There has also been a serious and as yet unproven criminal allegation in a letter, made against the debtor Miss Deborah *****, by Newlyn PLC.
        Despite sending Newlyn PLC’s CEO a recorded, signed for letter, and two emails to the company, no response or information has been forthcoming.
        I am therefore requesting that any action is stopped by you, pending further investigation and possible claim for damages, should the serious criminal allegation, not be proven.

Yours sincerely,

I have had no response what-so-ever from Hackney Council concerning my request.
        Last edited by Johnboy007; 27th July 2014, 19:01:PM. Reason: to omit names
        “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Presumably your daughter was away in the car at the time and date the Mr charredarse claimed to have clamped it? I weould send a scan of the affadavit with an email explaining that it has now gone beyond misrepresentation, and that they are wholly liable and equally culpable for Mr charro's criminal false representation to police regardina a clamp and it's removal on a "virtual" car, as it wasn't there when he claimed to have clamped it, it was in XXX as per the affadavit. send copy to CEO, Elected leader and MP.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
            Presumably your daughter was away in the car at the time and date the Mr charredarse claimed to have clamped it? I weould send a scan of the affadavit with an email explaining that it has now gone beyond misrepresentation, and that they are wholly liable and equally culpable for Mr charro's criminal false representation to police regardina a clamp and it's removal on a "virtual" car, as it wasn't there when he claimed to have clamped it, it was in XXX as per the affadavit. send copy to CEO, Elected leader and MP.
            Hi,
            Yes you got it in one......
            Newlyn Litigation dep't have stated that they have read all correspondence and are satisfied that Newlyn have acted correctly, to put it in a simple term.
            They also state that Jay Oharro is the name that their certified bailiff is, and has always been known by.
            Although they do acknowledge that he is registered under his real name of Harold O'Harro.
            They claim that my daughter has suffered no prejudice by this.
            No?
            Just a false allegation of criminal damage.
            An attempt to get an overcharge of money due.
            A false claim of clamping.
            No prejudice?
            Who the bloody hell are they kidding.

A question Bob.
            Is the elected leader the one I send correspondence too?
            Thanks for the advice mate.
            John

Comment

Hi,
              Yes you got it in one......
              Newlyn Litigation dep't have stated that they have read all correspondence and are satisfied that Newlyn have acted correctly, to put it in a simple term. Ask them for the name of the person in their "Litigation Dept." who is dealing with the matter and which regulatory body he or she is registered with. If they refuse, you will then need to check with the legal regulatory bodies, details of which I can provide if required.
              They also state that Jay Oharro is the name that their certified bailiff is, and has always been known by, although they do acknowledge that he is registered under his real name of Harold O'Harro. That was big of them.
              They claim that my daughter has suffered no prejudice by this. msl:Who are they kidding?
              No?
              Just a false allegation of criminal damage.
              An attempt to get an overcharge of money due.
              A false claim of clamping.
              No prejudice?
              Who the bloody hell are they kidding. Themselves?

A question Bob.
              Is the elected leader the one I send correspondence too?
              Thanks for the advice mate.
              John
              Before you go writing any letters, John, it would be wise to contact TEC and ask for the following information -

a. the date TEC received L B of Hackney's request for a charge certificate in respect of the PCN; and
              b. the date TEC granted L B of Hackney the charge certificate.

Deal with the affidavits as a matter of priority. The elected leader, as alluded by BB, is the one to whom you send copies. I would recommend you send anything from this point forward as hard copy and by Signed For mail so you have a signature on delivery.

I can help you draft a letter once you have the relevant dates from TEC.

Comment

I expect he will have a charred arse by the time this matter is finally resolved, if not a painful one from the kicking he is likely to get when the police find out how he has wasted their time. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                  Before you go writing any letters, John, it would be wise to contact TEC and ask for the following information -

a. the date TEC received L B of Hackney's request for a charge certificate in respect of the PCN; and
                  b. the date TEC granted L B of Hackney the charge certificate.

Deal with the affidavits as a matter of priority. The elected leader, as alluded by BB, is the one to whom you send copies. I would recommend you send anything from this point forward as hard copy and by Signed For mail so you have a signature on delivery.

I can help you draft a letter once you have the relevant dates from TEC.
                  I know that the Warrant of control was Authorised by TEC at 10.00 on 24/04/2014
                  Issued to the Enforcement Agent at 16.30 on 28/04/2014.
                  I will contact TEC today and get what details I can from them. I Really appreciate your help.
                  I am waiting for some info from the police on how to obtain details of the police visit to my daughters house.
                  And in fact whether the police actually copied anything down in their notebook about the clamping.
                  It's a wait and see game.
                  Newlyn have claimed the car was clamped in a letter. The also accused my daughter of criminal damage in the same letter.
                  I am not so bad at Employment issues, but anything else I have to do a lot of research

Comment

I know that the Warrant of control was Authorised by TEC at 10.00 on 24/04/2014 That's the date the charge certificate was issued. You need the date TEC received the request to issue the charge certificate from L B of Hackney.
                    Issued to the Enforcement Agent at 16.30 on 28/04/2014.
                    I will contact TEC today and get what details I can from them. I Really appreciate your help.
                    I am waiting for some info from the police on how to obtain details of the police visit to my daughters house. Write to their Solicitor's Department at their headquarters. If it is the Met, their postal address is New Scotland Yard, 8-10, Broadway, London SW1H 0BG
                    And in fact whether the police actually copied anything down in their notebook about the clamping.
                    It's a wait and see game.
                    Newlyn have claimed the car was clamped in a letter. They also accused my daughter of criminal damage in the same letter. Alleging it is one thing; proving it is another. I have a feeling this could backfire on Newyln in a way they may not have foreseen or want.
                    I am not so bad at Employment issues, but anything else I have to do a lot of research I've noticed you're pretty good at employment issues from other threads you've posted on. My background is in Criminal Law.
                    @@@@

Comment

@@@@
                      Hi BB,
                      I gathered that from your name 'Bluebottle'
                      Don't hear that so often nowadays.
                      Been on to Northampton TEC, about as helpful as a bucket of sand in the dessert.
                      Also been in touch with Hackney Council.
                      Hackney were a nightmare, but eventually spoke to someone who said that I probably emailed them at the wrong address.
                      She gave me the address as info@hackney.gov.uk
                      I hung up and then checked my email account.
                      Guess what,I sent my first email to them on Tue 24/06/2014 at 12:10p.m requesting that they suspend action from Newlyn.
                      I didn't even get the courtesy of a reply.
                      I am in the process of drafting another email and would like your opinion on content, so here is a copy of it....

Tue 24/06/2014 at 12:10p.m

Dear Sir/Madam,
                      On 24/06/2014 I sent you an email , a copy of the contents are below.
                      QUOTE:
                      To whom it may concern…

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am requesting that any warrant or actions by your agents, Newlyn PLC, authorised by the London Borough Of Hackney, concerning the above Reference numbers. Are suspended or stopped by the London Borough Of Hackney, as a matter of urgency.
                      I am making this request for the following reasons.
                      Your Bailiff’s Newlyn PLC, have acted in an unlawful manner, in accordance with Taking Control of Goods: National Standards April 2014, Attending the debtor without any warrant, any lawfully completed and signed paperwork, or showing any ID, and attempting to unlawfully seize goods, ( a motor vehicle ).
                      There has also been a serious and as yet unproven criminal allegation in a letter, made against the debtor Miss Deborah Bates, by Newlyn PLC.
                      Despite sending Newlyn PLC’s CEO a recorded, signed for letter, and two emails to the company, no response or information has been forthcoming.
                      I am therefore requesting that any action is stopped by you, pending further investigation and possible claim for damages, should the serious criminal allegation, not be proven.

Yours sincerely,

John Bates,

UNQUOTE:

To date, over one month later, I have not had the courtesy of a reply.
                      I find this unacceptable.
                      I have also sent many emails to your enforcement agent Newlyn PLC, and copies to your department via info@hackney.gov.uk
                      The first of these was sent on Fri 20/06/2014 at 13:58.
                      Again no response from Hackney Council.
                      As you have been made aware of the alleged criminal activities of your Enforcement Agent, and your vicarious liability for Newly PLC’s actions, through receipt of these emails. I find it very difficult and unacceptable, why you have not responded to them.
                      I am the father of Miss Bates, and have been communicating with Newlyn PLC since 20th June 2014.
                      I am also her authorised representative, as allowed for in the 2014 Control Of Goods Act, National Standards.
                      Newlyn PLC claim to have clamped Miss Bates car on 15th May 2014, but you already know this, having received a copy of my email on Thu 03/07/2014 11:44.
                      Other serious allegations have been made concerning the actions of Newlyn PLC, and again of which you are aware.
                      No response what-so-ever from anyone at Hackney Council.
                      Am I to take it, that Hackney Council fully endorse the alleged actions of their Enforcement Agent Newlyn PLC?
                      I hope this is not the case, as proof of these actions is available.
                      May I now have the courtesy of a response to my request to suspend any action by Newlyn PLC, in my email sent to you on Tue 24/06/2014 at 12:10p.m

I won't send it until I get your advice.....
                      Thanks BB........
                      John

Comment

I would print it as well as email; along with printouts of what you sent previously, and send it by a signed for service, copied to CEO and the elected (political) council leader they then cannot say they have not received it.

Comment

I would print it as well as email; along with printouts of what you sent previously, and send it by a signed for service, copied to CEO and the elected (political) council leader they then cannot say they have not received it.
                          Thanks Bob, really appreciate your help.
                          Hope the bloody council are going to reimburse me for my paper........msl:

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnboy007;455986]Hi BB,
                            I gathered that from your name 'Bluebottle'
                            Don't hear that so often nowadays.
                            Been on to Northampton TEC, about as helpful as a buc

Comment

Hi John,

I have rewritten the one you are proposing to send in red text and included a link to CPS Legal Guidance. Hope this helps.
                              Hi BB,
                              I accidentally sent the email when I finished with it.
                              Instead of saving it as a draft I clicked the send button.

Your guide to CPS Legal is very, very handy.....
                              Especially the bit about misconduct in a public office.....
                              I am sorry about the email, bloody getting old and forgetful.

Comment

Hi BB,
                                I accidentally sent the email when I finished with it.
                                Instead of saving it as a draft I clicked the send button.

Your guide to CPS Legal is very, very handy.....
                                Especially the bit about misconduct in a public office.....
                                I am sorry about the email, bloody getting old and forgetful.
                                Not a problem. Send them the new one with the following in bold type across the top THIS EMAIL SUPERSEDES THE EMAIL SENT AT [TIME] ON [DATE].

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X