• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    Hope the bits in red help, JB.
    Thanks friend.
    Your advice certainly has helped me.
    It was my daughters car that they claimed to have clamped, and she is the debtor.
    But she was away from home on the date and at the time Newlyns say they clamped it.

This from the bailiff register with regards to the false name of JAY OHARRO.
    Harold
    O`Harro Watford County Court 07/01/2013 06/01/2015 Newlyn plc
    Once again, thanks for your assistance:okay:
    “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by Johnboy007 View Post
      Thanks friend.
      Your advice certainly has helped me.
      It was my daughters car that they claimed to have clamped, and she is the debtor.
      But she was away from home on the date and at the time Newlyns say they clamped it.

This from the bailiff register with regards to the false name of JAY OHARRO.
      Harold
      O`Harro Watford County Court 07/01/2013 06/01/2015 Newlyn plc
      Once again, thanks for your assistance:okay:
      Get affidavits sworn as regards the whereabouts of your daughter and her car on the date Newlyn claim they clamped it as soon as possible. As for O'Harro putting a false name on statutory notices, both he and Newlyn are playing with fire, in the legal sense, and they know it. If the notices were tendered as evidence in any court proceedings and O'Harro and Newlyn were put to strict proof and it became apparent as to what had happened, I think you could probably imagine what would happen. Newlyn are using the "We clamped the vehicle and the clamp has been removed" ploy a bit too often and are going to get caught sooner rather than later. They really do need a reality check and if they don't, then they only have themselves to blame if it all goes Pete Tong.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

So long as the affadavits are done, and proof provided, then as bluebottle states Newlyn are screwrd, and hopefully plod will feel the bailiffs collar.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
          So long as the affadavits are done, and proof provided, then as bluebottle states Newlyn are screwrd, and hopefully plod will feel the bailiffs collar.
          Thanks for the support...
          What really gets up my nose, is being taken for a bloody mug and being screwed by these low lives.
          The question I would certainly ask in court is........
          Just how many other poor, defenceless people have you mugged off in the past?:suspicious:
          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
            Get affidavits sworn as regards the whereabouts of your daughter and her car on the date Newlyn claim they clamped it as soon as possible. As for O'Harro putting a false name on statutory notices, both he and Newlyn are playing with fire, in the legal sense, and they know it. If the notices were tendered as evidence in any court proceedings and O'Harro and Newlyn were put to strict proof and it became apparent as to what had happened, I think you could probably imagine what would happen. Newlyn are using the "We clamped the vehicle and the clamp has been removed" ploy a bit too often and are going to get caught sooner rather than later. They really do need a reality check and if they don't, then they only have themselves to blame if it all goes Pete Tong.
            It's the accusations of criminal damage I really hate.
            Newlyn know they are wrong, but they just won't admit it.
            Which makes me even more determined to push this matter further.
            Thanks.....

Comment

It's the accusations of criminal damage I really hate.
              Newlyn know they are wrong, but they just won't admit it.
              Which makes me even more determined to push this matter further.
              Thanks.....
              JB,

Have Newlyn or O'Harro repeated the allegations of Criminal Damage to anyone other than your daughter or just to your daughter? If to anyone other than your daughter, this may amount to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, in which case seeking an injunction under Section 3 of Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and Part 8 of Civil Procedures Rules 1998 with an Unless Order bolted to it may need to be considered. A District Judge can grant such an injunction, but the final hearing must be heard by a Circuit Judge. Also, on the day of applying for the injunction and no more than three working days from applying for the injunction, your daughter would need to submit a claim for any financial losses and costs.

However, I must stress that a decision to seek an injunction of the type I have described above should not be taken lightly. This is because breaching such an injunction carries criminal sanctions.

Comment

Hi bluebottle,
                The EA did state to the police that the car had been clamped and the clamp illegally removed.
                I have sent a message to the police, asking them how I can get hold of a copy of the officer's notebook entries.
                Only sent it this morning, so reply not yet received.
                Thanks for the info, I will certainly make a copy of this, as I'm sure more things will come to light yet.
                Last edited by Johnboy007; 27th July 2014, 10:40:AM. Reason: spelling....... what else?

Comment

Hi bluebottle,
                  The EA did state to the police that the car had been clamped and the clamp illegally removed.
                  I have sent a message to the police, asking them how I can get hold of a copy of the officer's notebook entries.
                  Only sent it this morning, so reply not yet received.
                  Thanks for the info, I will certainly make a copy of this, as I'm sure more things will come to light yet.
                  Where was O'Harro when they handed out brains? Making a false report and allegations to the police is serious. In fact, making false allegations against another which results in their arrest or which could result in their arrest is a very serious criminal offence and carries a substantial custodial penalty.

Get the affidavits done this coming week without fail. Have the police indicated what action they are taking, if any? I would be inclined to ask for copies of any written statements O'Harro made to the police along with any record of his allegations in Incident Logs as well as copies of police officers' pocketbook entries.
                  Last edited by bluebottle; 27th July 2014, 20:47:PM.

Comment

Hi BB,
                    I have not received any news from the police, as I waited until I had finished dealing with Newlyn according to their complaints procedure, before contacting them.
                    Newlyn in their latter emails have added to the top of their statements... 'WITHOUT PREJUDICE'.
                    Fortunately, they omitted it in an unsigned letter sent to my daughter by second class post.
                    In it they stated..... QUOTE:

Our records show that the debt has not been paid and furthermore, that the wheelclamp has been removed without permission.
                    It is therefore our intention to file a criminal damage claim against you.

O'Harro's paper stated... QUOTE:

I have visited your premises today (date) with the intention of TAKING CONTROL OF GOODS and REMOVING those goods in accordance with the TRIBUNALS, COURTS and ENFORCEMENT ACT 2007.

In the event you do not contact me immediately, I will return to remove your goods even in your absence.

You must quote your enforcement agent reference when you call.

Mr Jay OHarro 07951961***

As his name is Henry O'Harro, is this legal?
                    Thanks

Comment

Hi BB,
                      I have not received any news from the police, as I waited until I had finished dealing with Newlyn according to their complaints procedure, before contacting them. Newlyn in their latter emails have added to the top of their statements... 'WITHOUT PREJUDICE'. This indicates to me Newlyn do not want something used against them in court proceedings. However, to the best of my knowledge, WP has to satisfy certain conditions in order to confer protection. Also, it can only be used in civil disputes.
                      Fortunately, they omitted it in an unsigned letter sent to my daughter by second class post.
                      In it they stated..... QUOTE:

Our records show that the debt has not been paid and furthermore, that the wheelclamp has been removed without permission. It is therefore our intention to file a criminal damage claim against you.

They cannot use WP when making an allegation such as they have in bold type as it is of a criminal nature. Also, what evidence have they offered to substantiate the allegations they have made? No, don't tell me, bugger all?.

O'Harro's paper stated... QUOTE:

I have visited your premises today (date) with the intention of TAKING CONTROL OF GOODS and REMOVING those goods in accordance with the TRIBUNALS, COURTS and ENFORCEMENT ACT 2007. In the event you do not contact me immediately, I will return to remove your goods even in your absence. You must quote your enforcement agent reference when you call.

Mr Jay OHarro 07951961***

Clearly, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing and someone at Newlyn needs to update their stationery.
                      As his name is Henry O'Harro, is this legal? If a false or wrong name is given deliberately, then, potentially, O'Harro may have or be committing a criminal offence. If it is a genuine error, then he would have to prove this, possibly, to the satisfaction of a court.
                      Thanks
                      @@@@

Comment

O'Harro was also claiming £766.00, which was £456.00 above the lawful charges.
                        I wonder if that is why O'Harro uses old stationary under a false name?
                        A genuine error in name change.
                        No way.........
                        It is printed on the form in large lettering.........
                        The paper work which Newlyn claimed was sent to my daughter when the car was supposedly clamped.
                        The bailiff A.Grant has put the colour down as 'BLUE', when in fact it is Silver.
                        It has always been silver, and is registered as silver.
                        Another error by Newlyn to justify their alleged claim.

Comment

O'Harro was also claiming £766.00, which was £456.00 above the lawful charges. He either needs to buy new batteries for his calculator or the services of a good lawyer.
                          I wonder if that is why O'Harro uses old stationary under a false name? Possibly, but without evidence it is difficult to say.
                          A genuine error in name change.
                          No way......... Agree.
                          It is printed on the form in large lettering.........
                          The paper work which Newlyn claimed was sent to my daughter when the car was supposedly clamped.
                          The bailiff A.Grant has put the colour down as 'BLUE', when in fact it is Silver. Either A Grunt is colour-blind or did not physically sight your daughter's car. I would put money on it being 'did not attend', in which case, A Grunt and O'Harro are in big trouble.
                          It has always been silver, and is registered as silver.
                          Another error by Newlyn to justify their alleged claim. About as likely as the moon being made from cheese.
                          @@@@

Comment

So BB, what is my best course of action.
                            A complaint to Watford Crown Court, which issued the bailiffs licence?
                            Or wait until I have got the affidavits?
                            Thanks for your help anyway.

Comment

So BB, what is my best course of action.
                              A complaint to Watford Crown Court, which issued the bailiffs licence?
                              Or wait until I have got the affidavits?
                              Thanks for your help anyway.
                              Who is the creditor in your daughter's case? They are 100% vicariously-liable for the actions of Newlyn, Grunt and O'Harro. However, Newlyn is liable for their own actions and those of Grunt and O'Harro. If the actions of Grunt and O'Harro are fraudulent in any way and the managers, officers, directors or company secretary of Newlyn knew what was going on and did nothing (connivance) or were encouraging it in any way, then that is a criminal matter and is for the police to deal with.

As regards O'Harro's actions, at this stage, I would not advocate complaining to Watford County Court. Get the affidavits sworn first as these will put your daughter in a stronger position.

Comment

Hi BB,
                                It's Hackney Council......
                                And the name Grunt has made me laugh ......... It's actually GRANT
                                Thanks for the info my friend.
                                I'll see my daughter in the morning and see what I can do.........:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X