• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailiff threat

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    They're more Judge Dread than Judge Dredd.
    Big Six, and Oh she is a big girl now, and of course they are Up with the cock at six o'clock to clamp cars whilst debtors are asleep.......

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
      Big Six, and Oh she is a big girl now, and of course they are Up with the cock at six o'clock to clamp cars whilst debtors are asleep.......
      Not just that, BB. They are rude and obscene - just like Judge Dread. Well, their fees are obscene. Lol!
      Last edited by bluebottle; 27th February 2014, 21:21:PM.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Not just that, BB. They are rude and obscene - just like Judge Dread. Well, their fees are obscene. Lol!
        Their behaviour in general is worse than many convicted criminals, in fact they should be locked up themselves. Ohh for a clued up copper to attend an incident like Op's see what the crack is and arrest the bailiff.

Comment

Their behaviour in general is worse than many convicted criminals, in fact they should be locked up themselves. Ohh for a clued up copper to attend an incident like Op's see what the crack is and arrest the bailiff.
          PM coming your way, BB.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: Discussion

Sorry everyone, have just read this new thread and I am worried.

The poster Sophia has made a comment on another thread that the bailiff visit was 'making my children distressed' (and I understand her comment entirely). I am therefore bemused by Clever Clogs's starting this tread by saying that:

'It is not lawful for the bailiff to levy distress on your children'

Surely with the seriousness of the new bailiff regulations that are due to take effect on 6th April there must be far better points to debate than this.

Comment

Indeed. This thread is the discussion moved out of Sophia's thread.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Perhaps if CC had pointed out that if the bailiff caused psychological harm aka distress to the children he may be guilty of an offence, maybe even assault. Where I live the children would have probably clobbered the bailiff with their Power Rangers "Mega Sword, or Zord" or something, and being under 10 could not be touched by the police

Comment

My suspicion, which is well-founded, is that politicians have been lied to by senior civil servants over the years and still are
                  Now, now, BB, can you please refrain from telling the truth?
                  The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                    Body Cameras? So a rogue Bailiff has their actions recorded the debtor complains ?the company then releases the recorded evidence? Tell us the next joke then!
                    They can, by demanding in writing quoting part 4, section 28 of the DPA
                    The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

They were running pilots in a number of areas in 2013 and hoped to go nationwide by November of that year. Whether they did or not is another matter.
                      I have it from a reliable source, that all field staff working for/with Marston have bodycams now. I have also been told that the video footage is checked at random to check compliance, unless there is a written complaint received by a debtor, and that particular piece of video evidence is then checked by some senior bod at "M".

They must have a massive data storage facility, 400+ agents, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, and it must be kept for 6 months, minimum!

Give me a penny per Megabyte and you are welcome to stay at my place on Capri Island!

Comment

They will still find a way to lose it or corrupt the files, all they have to do is pull the memory card out whilst it is transferring data and it is possibly fooked microSD and SDHC cards are very sensitive to being removed whilst reading and writing data.
                        As I understand there is no SD card, but a hard disc that clears itself only after sending data to the main computer.

The cameras that Mzrston usies are the same that Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfok Police Officers use, they can not be tampered by the user!

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                          Sorry everyone, have just read this new thread and I am worried.

The poster Sophia has made a comment on another thread that the bailiff visit was 'making my children distressed' (and I understand her comment entirely). I am therefore bemused by Clever Clogs's starting this tread by saying that:

'It is not lawful for the bailiff to levy distress on your children'

Surely with the seriousness of the new bailiff regulations that are due to take effect on 6th April there must be far better points to debate than this.

Sorry Milo, I have to say this, get rid of your current knickers and get some French ones, they do not twist! CC is only trying to make someone smile despite the seriousnes of the issue.

Everybody knows that one can not levy on children.....unless they are nice and rosy and plump... tie them up with butcher's string and follow the following instructions....ideally to be spit-roasted with an apple in their mouth, apricot, figue and pomegranate stuffing and drizzeld in extra virgin olive oil, serve on a platter of lamb lettuce leaves with a sprinkling of chopped fresh parsley and sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Vere Brayne d'Emmidge View Post
                            Sorry Milo, I have to say this, get rid of your current knickers and get some French ones, they do not twist! CC is only trying to make someone smile despite the seriousnes of the issue.

Everybody knows that one can not levy on children.....unless they are nice and rosy and plump... tie them up with butcher's string and follow the following instructions....ideally to be spit-roasted with an apple in their mouth, apricot, figue and pomegranate stuffing and drizzled in extra virgin olive oil, serve on a platter of lamb lettuce leaves with a sprinkling of chopped fresh parsley and sage.
                            Yes and very funny too, and on this thread fine. On the OPs thread when they may be distressed and seeking help, perhaps in that case it could be considered insensitive and in bad taste, only my opinion of course.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X