• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales appointed to enforce incorrect liability order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossendales appointed to enforce incorrect liability order

Getting desperate now.........in brief as a former self employed courier with a very sick, bitter and twisted ex partner.......I have been battling with the CSA for years.....nothing new there for many I am sure.

Basically, some bright spark at the CSA a few years back decided that I wasn't actually self-employed but an employee of one of my customers, egged on by the ex!, despite offering absolute proof to the contrary this moron stuck to it and despite complaints so did the CSA as a whole. As a result....mis lead re earnings....underpaid....blah blah therefore you owe £stupidamount in arrears.

In the end it went to Tribunal services and the ruling went as expected....of course he is self-employed, yes he can make deductions...blah blah here's an example now go away and work it out properly Mr CSA.

Much rejoicing, prematurely, problem solved!.......sat back and waited for the corrected calculation which as I had carried on paying more than I believe I needed to be would possibly show an overpayment...PAH!.....no no no.....what I get is a new assessment of £slightlylesserstupidamount.....WTF is wrong with you morons?

Then followed a long period of arguing....upper tribunals (with me mistakenly believing the decision of the tribunal had been worded badly) during which time the morons went for a liability order for £2700, despite me reminding me that during tribunal dispute they were not allowed to pursue enforcement, and more annoyingly the court granted the order despite my request for an adjournment.

With Tribunal dispute still going on the morons didn't actually act on the liability order until this weekend just gone as they now believe the dispute to be over.

So now I have Rossendales on my case, I have informed them that I am on Income Support currently having had to fold my business to care for my recently disabled wife.

Having had time away from the problem and now looked at it again, I have had the epiphany that there is nothing wrong with the Tribunal ruling or its wording and I am mystified as to where the alleged arrears have arisen if it is being applied correctly? I can honestly say that by my calculations, and I am by far no idiot, I reckon that if anything I have in truth OVERPAID my maintenance possibly to the tune of a £coupleofthousand!

I have now requested a account breakdown from the CSA to try and get to the bottom of things and also a face to face meeting (didn't know that was available!! They keep that quiet).

SO THEN.....after my drivelling folks.....can anyone suggest A) what else I can do about the morons at the CSA and B) more pressingly what to do about these faceless sharks Rossendales pursuing what is in essence a non-existent debt? eg.....I can't pay (wouldn't anyway)....and as I don't actually own anything make sure they don't start trying to take items that legally belong to my wife?

Like many on here I am sick of fighting the CSA who are frankly the most morally repugnant organisation going, and a really cant believe there are so few advice points or solicitors etc prepared to take these morons on.
    Tags: None

Re: Rossendales appointed to enforce incorrect liability order

Hi and to LegalBeagles....someone will be able to help you (not me,,I know the bare minimum about the CSA),,

Comment

Have to be honest and say I always refer to NACSA or deadbeatdads.

Comment

Here you go, links for the above:

http://www.nacsa.co.uk/ or http://www.deadbeatdadsassociation.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for the referrals guys, had a quick look, but baring in mind they both charge, could anyone vouch for their services?

Comment

Nope, I'd never heard of one of them - just looked up the links to try to help!

I'd never heard of this either, but it claims to be free:

http://www.dad.info/a-guide-to-csa?g...FZQZtAod-Q4Ayg

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X