• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bristle and suitor template advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristle and suitor template advice please

Hi
    Bailiffs have been for an outstanding P/T for £112
    they have already been to court ,and got the warrant thing,
    anyway cut a long story short i paid the outstanding ticket direct to the relevant council who accepted my payment,this was 6 weeks ago
    but Bristow and suitor turned up today with a van to take goods worth £850
    as my mother was tricked into letting them in and signed a walking agreement,
    My main questions are could someone help me with a template to state the following,
    I believe that he levy is invalid hence revolving the walking possession
    as i did not sign it they got my mom to sign on my behalf IAM CORRECT IN THIS.

or even if this is not correct i think the levy could be classed as abandoned as the bailiff levied on goods then leaves the premises without a signed walking-possession agreement is this evidence the levy has been abandoned".

want to make sure my facts are all correct ,
    thirdly even though I've paid the outstanding ticket my argument to them was there warrant (not signed just a print out ) stated they could execut it for £400 so i said to them surely the most they would be able to collect from me would be £400 minus the £112 paid as this is the figure clearly stated on the warrant ,I told them i did not think they could take goods to cover there fees only the council fees that the court had granted surely i said to them the same way the council had to go to court to be able to get there fees if they wanted there fees they would obviously have to go to court them selves and get a warrant for goods to the total
    So my next question can they take goods to cover their fees ,
    And sorry my very last question,
    do thes fees look about right even though they are now saying they are £850
    would this not anyway be a case of excessive levy as 2 tv alone would prob cover this without all the other stuff
    I think I pissed him off a bit as first they told me they had called the police and locksmith to enter the property to seize the goods,unless I paid them there and then
    then they said they were going and coming back in an hour and disappeared and did not come back,
    So I phoned him to ask what his name was and he refused to give it me and put phone down then would just pay music down phone ,
    so I decided to A BIT NAUGHTY REALLY!!! Decided to constantly call him up till about 3 am in morning !! Hasten to say he did not answer !!
    Tags: None

Re: Bristle and suitor template advice please

Your mother was not the debtor, so arguably DPA breach, Is this your house or your mothers? are B & S enforcing for their FEES alone?

Comment

Can you remove those images and repost them minus all your personal information please

Comment

My house but mom was visiting so she had no authority to sign walking agreement

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X