• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
    I hope the chavs never discover that law!
    ​Quantify 'chav' please......

Comment

Cloggie does come out with some hilarious riposte

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
        ​Quantify 'chav' please......
        Think the cast of TOWIE, and Jeremy Kyle fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
          I have reason to believe that it's also legal for a pregnant woman to urinate in public, even on a double-decker bus, as long as she first announces her intention to do so.
          And that she may ask a uniformed constable to doff his helmet so that she may use it as a chamber-pot?

I rather doubt that tale, if only because the helmet worn as part of a constable's uniform is usually pierced with ventilation holes - it would be like peeing into a colander!

Comment

Cloggy you do have such a way with words

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              And that she may ask a uniformed constable to doff his helmet so that she may use it as a chamber-pot?

I rather doubt that tale, if only because the helmet worn as part of a constable's uniform is usually pierced with ventilation holes - it would be like peeing into a colander!
              I'd forgotten that detail (it just seemed too surreal) but I believe you are correct.

Comment

I'd forgotten that detail (it just seemed too surreal) but I believe you are correct.
                I shall have to take your word for that, as I've never piddled into a policeman's hat.

Comment

I peed on a coppers lap,,puked all over him..and a lot more besides.....but in my defence I was only a baby and he was my Dad msl:

Comment

If I said well done would you take a fence?

Comment

Don't know if anyone's still interested but I just saw this bloke's latest video, things seem to be hotting up a little: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4grHHrEQU8

Most interestingly, he says he's going to be interviewed for a BBC documentary.

Comment

I'll look forward to the supposed documentary. What a shame you never hear the true end to these stories - very dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
                          Don't know if anyone's still interested but I just saw this bloke's latest video, things seem to be hotting up a little: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4grHHrEQU8

Most interestingly, he says he's going to be interviewed for a BBC documentary.
                          Link not working, Go

Comment

Link not working, Go

Worked for me, interestingly the bailiff claimed he was collecting for an outstanding PCN for Nottinghamshire Council, the poster says "I am not a criminal" to which the bailiff retorts " You must have committed a CRIME, that's why I am here" he intimated that the PCN had the same standing imho as a court fine. Now that is prima facie misrepresentation, council PCN is decriminalised, notice the Berlingo type van in the background, obviously worth £200 van fee (not):rofl::rofl:

The bailiffs added a VISIT FEE of £57.60 to to the bill of £334.24, making it closer to £400 to pay for the privelige of being filmed, during their visit and were from our step buddies at Bristols & Hooters
                            Last edited by bizzybob; 23rd May 2013, 07:17:AM.

Comment

It's still dangerous telling people you can just ignore these and they'll eventually go away! Clearly the last bit is supposed to imply the debt has been returned to the council and that's the end of the matter, thus the system works. IT DOESN'T!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                                It's still dangerous telling people you can just ignore these and they'll eventually go away! Clearly the last bit is supposed to imply the debt has been returned to the council and that's the end of the matter, thus the system works. IT DOESN'T!
                                Exactly, somewhere down the line it will catch up with him big time, however the bailiff from Bristols & Stupor, was silly claiming a civil PCN is a criminal matter on film. He has left himself wide open to criticism for his words at the door.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X