• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

I'm guessing it's one of those grey areas where it's usually down to the policeman's digression, if he happened to catch you doing it out of sight behind some large bushes/wooded area, surely he wouldn't do you unless it was a very posh park?

People who get lippy with coppers are twats anyway.

Comment

And hopefully no parent in said park....cos the errant peemeister might end up with his crown jewels choking him...(or he certainly would if I caught him)

Comment

What on Earth is that supposed to mean??

Comment

Probably his duffer will end up his Axxx? go and ask the Authorites if you need to know the facts. as has been said, end of your questions then?

Comment

Yes, I suppose so.

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
              my lover
              I hope that salsmoss and you will be very happy together. :rofl:

Comment

if you are going 80 MPH in a 30 zone
                If you've managed that without a mechanically propelled vehicle, you should be in the Olympics.

Comment

^Does anyone actually find that guy funny? :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
                    ^Does anyone actually find that guy funny?
                    My postings are more useful than yours, fart face.

Comment

I would take cloggys advice over many. Off the wall maybe but knowledgeable without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        I hope that salsmoss and you will be very happy together. :rofl:
                        He kept calling me "my friend" so I thought I would take the next step in our relationship.
                        To soon you think ?
                        That's me all over, acting with my heart not my head.

Comment

A law does not have to be repealed to fall out of usage or be disregarded, look up desuetude. Many laws have never been repealed but are no longer relevant or binding in the courts.

Here is one
                          It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.
                          I have reason to believe that it's also legal for a pregnant woman to urinate in public, even on a double-decker bus, as long as she first announces her intention to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                            I have reason to believe that it's also legal for a pregnant woman to urinate in public, even on a double-decker bus, as long as she first announces her intention to do so.
                            I thought that leak from the top deck smelt funny......... and GO84, yes - I find most of CC's posts amusing. S/he is also exceedingly knowledgeable. ................... and Gravytrain, yes - you must learn to slow down these online dates!

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                              I hope the chavs never discover that law!

Comment

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
                                ^Does anyone actually find that guy funny? :yawn:

Cloggy is eccentric and one has to 'get' his humour (I find most of what he posts (in jest) hilarious,,and he also says what a lot of us think but won't post lol)...However,,he is a wise old duffer and I've yet to see him give advice that he can't back up with fact.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X