• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

GO, there is a forum that I kinda discovered myself recently called, get out of debt free, and on that they are very much more expert in the arguments that that person gave and whilst I would not necessarily follow that argument they have had debts of over 11 million quid written off or not paid.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
      GO, there is a forum that I kinda discovered myself recently called, get out of debt free, and on that they are very much more expert in the arguments that that person gave and whilst I would not necessarily follow that argument they have had debts of over 11 million quid written off or not paid.
      I do hope we are not talking of that Basil and Amanda Rankin. As i understand it, it was them that instigated all the court claims in 2011 with people following their activities and advice. I believe they ended up bankrupt and in jail

Was it not credit card killer as i remember

Comment

Originally posted by FORCEOFONE View Post
        I do hope we are not talking of that Basil and Amanda Rankin. As i understand it, it was them that instigated all the court claims in 2011 with people following their activities and advice. I believe they ended up bankrupt and in jail

Do you think I have been on forums 5 minutes?(I am assuming you think I have not been around the forums that long if you are asking me that question )

Comment

Originally posted by FORCEOFONE View Post

No it is not a case that he is referring to but general savings made thru whatever way!

Comment

I would be interested to see how they develop their argument do you have a link ?

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
              I would be interested to see how they develop their argument do you have a link ?
              There is something called google and people can use that to find that forum which has threads which espouse that viewpoint.

Comment

I get the message now:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

There is something called google and people can use that to find that forum which has threads which espouse that viewpoint.
                  Tried it no go, there is also something called BS

Comment

Perhaps we should invite him to start a thread on here.

The theories seem so transparently flawed perhaps there is more to it.

Comment

Oh I love that website...it is so full of bullXXXX and what sort of arse calls himself ceylon.

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                        what sort of arse calls himself ceylon.
                        A tea lover?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                          A tea lover?
                          Tommy Two thumbs, its two tumbs fresh,

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
                            Tried it no go, there is also something called BS
                            what's BS GT please?

Comment

No you cannot ignore parking charges, well, they changed it to parking charges since a court case was won using the bill of rights so they now use charges but if you check the council website it still satates parking fine.

Do not ignore them just simply send it back within 48hrs with NO THANK YOU written on the bill, you will then be sent a notice to owner, do the same with that, they will now send a charge certificate, do the same with that, they send bailiffs now, remove the bailiffs right of entry and thats job done, it is now over. The council know they are wrong charging you but they do not like it and will come after you in hope that you will pay and when you dont then its over.

I appologise if you dont accept what i say but its true.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                                what's BS GT please?
                                stercus bovi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X