• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can't ignore parking fines, can you?

Originally posted by GO84 View Post
    Oh, just go to hell.

Comment

ah haha. So you've done more than just look at the more un-intelligent anti government videos, you've done you're research.

Whats with the can't give a toss attitude? I'm still happy to talk to you, Trolls need feeding too.

Comment

I'm not too pleased about people trying to wind me up. Just saying.

Comment

I'm not too pleased about people trying to wind me up. Just saying.
          I think you started the thread in a manner that kinda got a lot of people's back up(and you know that I said as much on page 1 of the thread). Let me put it this way, the youtube guy is unconventional and maybe one or two of us would not do what he is doing but in the life, fair play to him, it works for him.
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Fair enough but you have come across like a troll. You are asking questions when you already know the answer?

What is the problem here? What has really happened to you?

Comment

Originally posted by busytrev View Post
              It doesn't take a genius to work out that many of the members in here have an excellent knowledge of the law whether they are legally qualified or not is their business and they offer their advice free of charge.
              Never visited this place before, never talked to anyone here before.

It just came across to me that he had an ulterior motive and was fishing for information.
              Nope. Not looking to get out of a fine or anything. I've had 2 parking fines in my life, I paid them because I felt it had no grounds to protest (parked in a disabled space one time and the other time I overstayed the time limit by a clear margin) If only I'd known I just had to refuse to pay... (don't care about it now, it was a while ago)

Comment

Originally posted by Somecamel View Post
                Fair enough but you have come across like a troll. You are asking questions when you already know the answer?

Actually that's wrong. He did not know the answer. He genuinely dislikes the guy from youtube which I can honestly see but was intrigued by the very nature of what the guy was saying. We moved from Parking to Tv Licence back to Parking and then to people throwing insults without ever actually having an opinion on here. The pack mentality arrives again. I won't join in on the pack mentality but unless the OP has got any further discussion on the topic then we are really done now so Geoff, ask the question on Pepipoo if it has not already been asked but try to ask in a different manner, ie there's a guy on youtube that is suggesting that you can avoid paying any parking fees by stating common law points and see what they think. Pepipoo are really the experts on parking to be honest. I just hope you do not convince the youtube guy to pop onto the forum cos that might really make me spit out my beer

Comment

Nope. Not looking to get out of a fine or anything. I've had 2 parking fines in my life, I paid them because I felt it had no grounds to protest (parked in a disabled space one time and the other time I overstayed the time limit by a clear margin) If only I'd known I just had to refuse to pay... (don't care about it now, it was a while ago)
                  Geoff, was that last one via private parking company or council?

Comment

Originally posted by Somecamel View Post

Perhaps his parents ignored him?

Comment

Neither had I when I first posted but I didn't come in and start slagging established members off when all they were doing was offering you advice if you had taken the time to read a few of the other threads first then you may have had a better insight as to how this forum operates.

Comment

It was the council.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          opcorn:
                          Is this what you were seeking?

Comment

Neither had I when I first posted but I didn't come in and start slagging established members off when all they were doing was offering you advice if you had taken the time to read a few of the other threads first then you may have had a better insight as to how this forum operates.
                            I don't think I really did until CleverClogs (what an apt username!) came along and started posting sarcastic comments that added nothing to the discussion. And I started getting a bit fed up because I felt people either weren't reading my comments properly (I had say to some things over and over again) or were being too vague.

Comment

I don't think I really did until CleverClogs (what an apt username!) came along and started posting sarcastic comments that added nothing to the discussion. And I started getting a bit fed up because I felt people either weren't reading my comments properly (I had say to some things over and over again) or were being too vague.
                              CC does that a lot but sometimes they are funny and other times they are truly forgettable. It's picking up the good from the really really bad, lol!.
                              Anyway, I'm done on the thread as I think we've done this thread to death. There will be people in this life that will fudge the system or do things that we think are quite detestable but eventually they'll get what's coming to them. Perhaps that guy might get what is coming to him or maybe he will attempt to play with a company that will go further.

Comment

What was the question again?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X