• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bailiff discussion thread

My god you lot are unbelievable, I started this thread so that you can discuss 'matters' away from another posters thread, yes you're discussing but you are also going down the route of insulting each other and bringing up things that happen on other sites.
    I am warning you all, play nicely or I shall close the thread, DO YOU ALL HEAR ME ?

Now go back into you're respective corners, think about it, shake hands and agree to disagree and remember the purpose of ALL OF THESE SITES is for Joe Public to fight back against injustice, not for people to come on and kick seven kinds of sh it out of each other.

Comment

I'll be putting in an FOIA request to the MoJ - which I've already announced on this or another thread - to clarify this matter, Sapphy. I'm also seeing it as an opportunity to let the MoJ know exactly what their "contracted enforcement agent" is allowing to happen, i.e. violence and towards debtors, forced entry without proper authorisation, ignoring people advising them that a person does not live at an address (defective tracing or sheer incompetence), and see what they have to say. I am wondering, therefore, if any peeps who have had dealings with Marston Group want their particular experiences to be brought to the attention of the MoJ. I feel the time has come to bring this unsatisfactory state of affairs into the public forum. Let's see how keen Boy David and his cronies are to promote more privatisation of justice once it gets into the public domain what is really going on. The sooner fines enforcement is returned to HMCTS staff and police, the better.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you Bluebottle I agree with you and lets hope that you find out lots of things that can help people move forward, now the rest of you can you please take a leaf out of Bluebottles book and lets move along nicely.

Comment

Sapphy,

With respect I suggest you speak to Celestine about her pm to me. It may be a revelation!

I have not come back here to be insulted and get into disagreements with site team, but at the end of the day I will always speak my mind, and only one person is causing this trouble.

Comment

Labman I'm not insulting anyone I am merely asking that everyone play nicely, as said earlier we are all here in a common cause, there's no need for anyone to fall out.
            I will speak to Cel as well hun, both about you're pm and of course about the offending person, I've never advocated banning anyone but if someone does really overstep the mark then I will have great pleasure in kicking them out.

Comment

can we all please end this until bluebottle gets his FOI back

this is starting to degrade like another forum i care not to mention and why i left it

everybody has a voice and needs to be respected be it people agree with it or not

in the age of universal deceit
              telling the truth is revolutionary

the first victim of democracy is the truth

Comment

Thank you Militant, lets all go forward and not look back.

Comment

LOL! Two threads with us all basically saying the same thing. Let's get on and help posters, or in my case go back into hiding for a couple of days.:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                    LOL! Two threads with us all basically saying the same thing. Let's get on and help posters, or in my case go back into hiding for a couple of days.:beagle:
                    Can I come and join you ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X