• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marstons TV licence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marstons TV licence

Hi all,

I may have posted the start of this already but to update .

My friend recently lost her child (was a still born) she had a tv licence fine and I spoke to Marstons and they said because of the loss (was going to put beriavement but cant spell it ) they would hold off any action .

Now they have appeared again but my friend is still going through councilling (i know spelt wrong) she has 2 children and is living on benefits .

What is her best course of action.She has asked me to talk to Marstons again for her but I do not know what to say .any help here greatly received

thanks
    Jim
    Tags: None

Re: Marstons TV licence

TV Licensing need to be made aware of this asap and so does the court that imposed the fine. This can be dealt with in a more sensitive way which is not going to make an already traumatic situation a lot worse. Marstons are not exactly known for their compassion or compliance with the law.

Did your friend go to court, or was she going to go to court, but suffered this most awful event for which I have the utmost sympathy and understanding? It may be that the matter needs to go back to court as there would be exceptional circumstances.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hi there, just read and wanted to send my love and support to your friend at this terrible time for her.

It may be an idea to suggest to her that she have a profile, if only to have other people to lend her an ear, and a hug.

there is a special women's forum on here where she can get emotional support and let go her feelings amongst people that care.

Give her a hug from me

P

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
        Hi there, just read and wanted to send my love and support to your friend at this terrible time for her.

It may be an idea to suggest to her that she have a profile, if only to have other people to lend her an ear, and a hug.

there is a special women's forum on here where she can get emotional support and let go her feelings amongst people that care.

Give her a hug from me

P
        :grouphug:
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X